Mini-Therapy Sessions

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

"Good night, guys." I said through my car window as Taehyung and Taeyeon were leaving my car. We honestly didn't want to be the awkward ones at Hanbin's house from earlier. There was just so many people, and Hanbin looked content with his dance team reunion so I didn't want to ruin that for him. Taeyeon was also pretty tired after arriving at Hanbin's house so Taehyung and I thought it would be best to leave.

"Good night, Unni." Taeyeon sleepily whispered as she pecked me on the cheek, "I hope you'll have sweet dreams." She's so cute. I love when little children do the sweetest things. It shows that the world isn't such a bad place. Taeyeon then rushed into her house since she had the keys. That just leads me to wonder why Taehyung didn't have keys with him...

After she stepped foot into the house, I noticed that Taehyung walked over to my side of the car, "Aren't you going to head insid-"

"Thank you for the ride..." Taehyung quietly thanked as he looked at the ground while standing in place so we could see eye to eye. Strangely, his head seemed to be closer to mine as he stuck his head through the window. I wonder what he's up to. In a quick motion, he pecked the center of my forehead. My eyes widened from his swift action since I can feel my face getting warm and hearing my heart suddenly beat, "Good night, Chaeji. I'll see you tomorrow."

Taehyung then sprinted into his house. I sat frozen in the comfort of my car. Did he just kiss my forehead?

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung

Aish. I can't believe I just did that. My body just acted that way for some reason. I just hope Chaeji doesn't hate me for that. We used to kiss each other's foreheads, boo boos, and anything as children, but I don't know. It feels different now. Why? I wish I can be 5 years old again. I don't know why, but it just feels different. Ugh stupid body. During that moment we were alone, I just had that sudden urge and that just happened. I'm so stupid.

I sunk to the ground and dragged my back across the living room floor, "Taehyung honey, what are you doing? You're not a mop." My mother scolded me in a gentle voice, "I was going to say that dinner's on the table so you can eat with Taeyeon and Taebeom, but it seems like something's bothering you." You're right about that. My family and I have this special connection. We're able to tell each other anything and give each other advice. We're all little psychologists-I even help dad when he's having problems with mom. Funny, huh?

"Umma, I don't know how to explain this feeling," I started before I took a deep breath. 

"Wait. Sit on the couch first." My mom ordered. I followed her commands as I lay on the couch taking up three seats. What can I say? I'm the tallest one in the family, "Okay, now please continue." I sighed.

"I don't know where to start, mom. I just...I don't know. I'm confused, " I expressed as I covered my eyes with my arms, "Whenever I see Chaeji...I feel weird."

Just then my dad came home from the front door, "I'm home! Hey guys, did something happen?" He took a seat next to my mom on the couch, "Taehyung, did you eat glue again?" He took a chicken wing out of his pocket and proceeded with devouring it. My mother and I both glared at my father, "What?" he innocently asked.

"As I was saying, I just feel strange around Chaeji. When she's next to me, my chest thumps faster than when your chest thumps on a roller coaster, but it's like a warm feeling. Oh! I also feel my cheeks getting warm whenever she's really close to me. It's just so weird. Maybe I need to go see a doctor. I could be sick." My dad stopped eating and both my parents had the same facial expression; they both stared at me with their mouths forming an 'O' shape. They probably know about the sickness I have because of the conditions I just mentioned. Everything in the house had become silent, "S-so do you guys know what's up?"

Just then, my mother squealed as she jumped onto me with a hug, "My baby! Aw! You're finally growing up!" What is she talking about? Does this sickness allow me to grow up? If so, then it must be a rare one, but why would she be happy about a sickness?

"Uh. What are you talking about, mom?" After realizing that my mom would not stop squealing, I asked my dad, "Can you please explain what's going on?" A big, square smile grew upon my dad's face, similar to to smile.

"I never imagined this would happen to you, Taehyung. I never actually did." My father proudly stated, "You're in love, boy." In love? I'm in love? With who? I thought falling in love only happened in movies...

I looked at both of my parents with a confused expression on my face. They both looked so happy, but for what, "Who am I in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter