All I Want For Christmas Is You? Part 2

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

​As soon as I realized that was Hanbin actually kissing me, I didn't know what to do. My mind was flying as I was trying to comprehend the events that just unfolded in front of me. Should I run away? Should I just stay here?

I quickly got up and slapped Hanbin's face, "I doubt that's what a mistletoe kiss is supposed to be like, Kim Hanbin."

Hanbin looked offended by my actions as he rubbed his cheek, "OWW!!! Chaeji! What the hell? I just confessed my feelings for you and you just slapped me!"

"How was I supposed to know? I've never been confessed to!" I then quickly slapped him again out of instinct.

"Stop that! I'm not a ping pong ball!" Hanbin rubbed his cheek, "Can we just speak about this in a civil manner?"

"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. KIM. HANBIN. FIRST. KISS." I emphasized, "You could've at least given me a heads up or something that you would kiss me or actually like me." I sat back down and crossed my arms.

"Chaeji, I just confessed my feelings for you and had the guts to kiss you. All you did was slap and yell at me. Shouldn't you cut me some slack?"

I glared at Hanbin, "Do you want me to slap you again?"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Can we just please talk about this?"

I'll admit, I did slightly overreact to Hanbin's confession, but what was I supposed to do? Call the police? Break into prison? What can a girl do in a time like this? Not wanting to cause anymore mayhem on a Christmas night, I nonchalantly nodded my head. I took a deep breath, "Okay. Let's sit down and talk about this."

We both sat down as the wintry wind calmly blew against us. Hanbin took my hands into his warm palms, slowly looked into my eyes, and began to speak, "Look. Chaeji, I know we've been friends for so long. I'm pretty sure that the both of us want to keep this friendship forever, but I feel something more than just that-"

"Maybe you just needed to fart-"

"Chaeji, please don't cut into my speech. I'm being serious."

"Fine. Continue."

Hanbin took a deep breath, "As I was saying, when years passed, I felt something special with you. I'm not saying that we should date right away, but we should be able to freely convey our feelings to each other, because I love the way you are. I love the way you smile, your reactions, and everything. When you're around other guys, I feel uneasy. I feel that I should be the one to hold your hand when we're in front of people. There is no person like you. Even though I have nothing, I don't need anything. When I see you, my world keeps stopping. I feel like there's not a single flower around me when you're not with me..." He slightly paused and started to speak again as he took another deep breath, "Again, I'm not expecting a response right this instant, but I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you as a friend, and hopefully something more than that. Even if this doesn't work out, I want us to continue being the amazing friends we already are."

Wow, I am just speechless. The way he spoke just now seemed so poetic and beyond the comprehension of beauty that words can describe. My heart beat followed the rhythm of each spoken word. It was as if I were un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter