Oh Little Ladybug, Art Thou a Stranger No More

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

Like any other day, school is a nuisance. Time seems to take so long, despite the burning fact that there's no time left after school. Today's a Friday, so I'm hoping that school will just end already. Ugh.

As of now, I'm in class, like always. Lectures are so boring. No one pays attention. 

I look behind me to see Taehyung playing with a ladybug he found outside this morning. Knowing Taehyung, this is normal for him. In my opinion, it's still pretty gross, but it's not like I can control him. That would be changing him, and I just can't do that to my best friend! We all love the way he is right now, even if it is ridiculous at times.

Next, I peered over at Hanbin. It looks like he's writing his songs again. Oh yeah. Aside from the fact that Hanbin is a dancer and choreographer, he also writes songs! I mean, might as well be a K-Pop star already, but I guess he feels that school is more important, or shall I say dance. 

I wonder what he's writing about this time...

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was about how boring the class is right now. I can relate to that very easily.

"Yah, Chaeji," a voice from my left whispered to me. I looked over to my left to see Zelo with his face facing me and his head on his desk. He looks so uncomfortable in that position, considering his Jurassic height.

"What?" I answered in a hush voice.

"You look like a psycho killer today," Zelo quietly blurted.

"Thank you, I try very hard to keep up with the latest psycho killer trends. Did you know that beady eyes are in season?" I sarcastically replied.

Suddenly, the class burst of laughter, even the teacher was laughing. Did they hear me? Was I loud?

 

 

 

Kim Hanbin

​What the was Chaeji talking about? Keeping up with psycho trends? 

Before this little mishap happened, I was diligently writing lyrics to songs that just come up in my head. I don't know, writing could be my calling, but I'm not sure yet. There's so many other things I also want to do.

Seeing Chaeji and Zelo sit next to each other everyday just makes my blood boil. Doesn't he know anything about personal space?

With that anger, I used it to fuel my writing power. It's working pretty well, but it's hard work. Putting your emotions into words is more difficult than it seems. It isn't all 'I love you', 'Baby', nor 'Boom Shakalaka'. There's just so much more to it than that.

Just knowing that Zelo was the one that just abruptly caused Chaeji to blurt something stupid out of about psycho trends just makes me despise that boy more and more. For all I know, she could be embarrassed by it. 

I then started to glare at Zelo's back throughout the rest of class.

Feel my glaring daggers, you .

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung

​Oh little ladybug, art thou a stranger no more. Alas, thy psychotic riddles Chaeji had spoken of were of foolishness! Not to fret, young one!

Sadly, the ladybug flew from my grasp all the way to Zelo's hair. Wait. What? Zelo's hair?

"YAH. COME BACK HERE, YOU LADYBUG." I screamed as I stood up from my desk. Everyone then stopped laughing at Chaeji to stare at me.

Zelo gave me a  questioning look, "Are you okay, V? What are you-"

"I know exactly who I'm talking to! My ladybug is in your hair!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. From my left, I can feel Hanbin's grasp on my arm.

"Dude, calm down. You don't need to shout. You're disrupting class," Hanbin pleaded. 

"Not until Zelo gives me my ladybug back!" I hissed at Zelo.

"I didn't take your bug! Calm down, man." Zelo sassily answered. How dare he speak to me in that tone!

I ran towards Zelo's bird nest he calls hair and searched through his hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter