Meeting at Hanbin's House

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

"Oh yeah, where's Taebeom?" I asked Taehyung while we were walking up the pathway to Hanbin's house after parking my car in his driveway. I feel like Hanbin has the largest house of all of us in our group of friends. It's not that extravagant, but it definitely has its perks. It's probably because his parents are able to work for this kind of house. I don't know what Hanbin's dad does, but he's always wearing a suit. Grandma tells me that guys in suits always make big money. 

"He was asleep, so he should be fine." Taehyung replied, "Do you think Hanbin's group is already inside?"

"Most likely." I whispered to Taehyung, "Look at Hanbin and Taeyeon. At this rate, they're going to get married." Hanbin and Taeyeon were both pointing at the sun set since it's already around 5PM. I swear I feel like I'm going to cry because they look so cute.

"Ahh. Where's my phone? I want to take a picture of this moment!" Taehyung exclaimed as he jumped around. Oh, Tae, how are you always so energetic?

"Didn't you leave it at your house?" I asked since I specifically remembered Taehyung leaving his phone on the kitchen table.

"Aish. I shouldn't have done that." Taehyung stated as he folded his arms with a pout. Suddenly, Hanbin's front door opened and 5 boys ran towards Hanbin.

"WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Hanbin screamed as he shielded Taeyeon. Are they going to attack the two?

"Habin, you're finally here!!!" One guy shouted.

"I MISSED YOU, B.I!!!" Another guy screamed, "ALL HAIL THE GREAT B.I," Oh yeah, B.I is apparently Hanbin's dance name. I hear he's  also the leader of his group, but I just think he's trying to sound cool.

"Guys! Calm down!" Hanbin yelled as he was surrounded by his dance group members, "How'd you guys get in my house anyway? I know for a fact that my mom's asleep."

"Well, we just rang the doorbell once and she was answered the door in an instant, " One tall guy said, "Oh, we've also invited three more guests, but...WHERE WERE YOU IN SCHOOL???"

"Let's go inside first. We'll introduce each other, and then we can talk" Hanbin ordered as he walked with his dance group into his house, leaving Taehyung, Taeyeon, and I outside to follow along. Somehow, I feel like he's ignoring us. I can tell that coming here at this hour was such a bad day...

"C-come on, guys. I know he doesn't mean to ignore us. There's just so many people here." Taehyung reassured. Wow, it's like he's reading my mind. I looked down at Taeyeon to see her looking down on the ground, "He hasn't seen his dance buddies in a while. I can understand him in a way."

"Aw, Taeyeon, it's okay. Hanbin's just being nice with his guests. We all know that he likes you the best." I compromised with her as I gave her a light peck on her pretty head. She looked up a me with hope.

"O-okay, Unni." Taeyeon agreed as she held onto my hand. She's just too cute. I'm definitely smiling like an idiot right now.

"What about your Oppa? Taehyung retorted as he put his hand out for his sister. Taeyeon laughed and took his hand. All three of us walked into the house like a family.

 

 

 

Kim Hanbin

​I wonder what's taking so long for Taehyung, Taeyeon, and Chaeji to come in. I want to get introductions over with so I can catch up with my group. They all should be familiar with the entrance to my house. It's literally white corridors in the front of my house. It's pretty noticeable if you ask me. Not to brag or anything, but my house is the largest of Taehyung's and Chaeji's. I mean, I guess that just happens when you have a father whom always wears suits to work.

Suddenly, laughing can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter