Friends Forever?

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

I can't take this anymore.

I just can't.

I can't have Hanbin make me cry every time he ignores Taehyung and I. We've been best friends for all of these years, and now he finally decides to ignore us?

I know that I don't necessarily know how he exactly feels about this, and I can't actually picture myself in his situation, but in all due respect, he's acting like a big baby.

It's been a week since he's ignored us. Isn't that enough?

I feel like I'm dying on the inside. I just want to talk it out with Hanbin, is it really that hard?

I looked up from my desk to see Taehyung standing above me, "It's going to be okay, Chaeji. He probably needs some time. Plus, class is almost starting, have you studied for that Calculus exam yet?"

Slowly, I looked at the doorway, hoping that Hanbin would magically enter as I heaved a sigh, "I just want Triple Kim to be together again. I don't like how he's just ignoring us. Just yesterday, I saw him at the convenience store with Hanbyul." I said as I ignored his question about the calculus exam. How can you think about a Calculus exam at this time in life?

His expression suddenly changed while rapidly blinking, "B-bwoh? Did he do anything?"

Is that even a question?

"He did nothing. He pretended I wasn't there and the whole time, Hanbyul was like 'Isn't that Unni? Hi Unni!'" I let out a breath, "That was the first time she acknowledged me too." I slouched my shoulders. That definitely put me over the top. The one time she finally notices me. This will probably be the only time it will happen.

Taehyung chuckled as he played with the loose strands of my hair, "We'll bring him back for sure. Don't over think it."

It doesn't matter. I can over think it as much as I want to. Hanbin is a part of Triple Kim. 

"We have to. We're Triple Kim."

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung

"B-but how did you get the derivative of that number?"Zelo asked Chaeji as she rummaged through her desk to find her math notes.

Yet again, we are all sitting in groups during our study period—though no one really studies during study period.

"Which one?" Chaeji asked as she peered over his worksheet.

"This one." He pointed out.

Chaeji's eyebrows rose before questioning, "So you want to find the derivative of the directions on this worksheet?"

Zelo innocently nodded his head.

She clicked her tongue, "This is more idiotic than Taehyung's perspective of Hoseok."

Wait.

What did she just say?

"Did you just call him stupid by using an example of me?" I asked.

She looked up from Zelo's worksheet, "It's a good example."

I blinked several times to make this seem more dramatic than it actually was, "B-bwoh? What did you just say, girl?"

Chaeji rolled her eyes, "Just get back to doing your homework, Tae."

"Yeah, get back to doing your work, Tae."

All three of us looked over to the owner of the voice who seemed to have ignored us for quite some time. Is this what I think I'm hearing?

"Hanbin, you just spoke." Chaeji pointed out.

.

 

 

 

Kim Hanbin

"Hanbin, you have to talk to me if you want to resolve these unsettling feelings that are bothering you." Bobby demanded as he closed the door behind him.

Does he even know what happened? If anything, it appears that Chaeji and Taehyung talked to Bobby about this.

Great. More and more people already know about this issue.

"Do I have to talk about it with you?" I whined, hoping to get out of this mess, "I have a Calculus exam to prepare for. Wait. Let me rephrase that. We have a Calculus exam to prepare for." I tried walking past him, but as soon as my shoulder touched Bobby's shoulder, I had a gut-feeling that Bobby really wanted to talk to me.

"We are not leaving this closet until you tell me what exactly is going on." He folded his arms. "You've been ignoring your best friends—for an entire week. You're not the Hanbin I know." He clicked his tongue, "Even yesterday, I gave you some time to think about it."

It looks like he's in no position to fight.

I don't want to fight.

As cheesy as it sounds, I'll just say it for the hell of it...

 

I just want to love.

 

I guess this is my chance to lay off some things that are just heavy on my heart.

"How would you feel...if two of your best friends that you basically have spent all of your life with suddenly just started dating each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter