Meeting Jinki's family

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

"Congratulations!" 

"Kibum! You came. So good to see you again." the bride smiled, her dimples blinding me.

Though I was captivated by how pretty the bride was, even more because of the dress she was wearing.

The wedding dress, beautiffuly white, was made out of multiple layers, beautiful embroideries of silken threads made me look in awe. Not to mention that there were at least a hundred pearls embroided on it, along with numerous crystals.

This dress that she's wearing can buy a house!

"Jinki, how are you?" the bride asked, smiling sweetly at Jinki who gave back a small smile.

"Managing it." he said vague, making me wonder why he kept answering questions either cold and not even responding or so vague.

The bride didn't mind though, nodding satisfied with his answer before her eyes travelled to me.

"This is Jinki's girlfriend. He didn't wanted to come so I had to play some tricks with the help of his girlfriend." Kibum said, making the bride chuckle amused.

"She's cute." the bride smiled friendly at me.

I smiled back, not knowing what else to do.

"We can talk later, there are more people that want to congratulate you and get on the photo with you." Kibum said, noticing that another group of people came over.

The bride nodded her head, gave Kibum a small wave with her hand and smiled at the other guests congratulating her.

She looks pretty chill.

I would find it really awkward to go to my ex's wedding.

"That dress is beautiful." I told Jinki who gave me a sweet smile, holding my hand before intertwining our fingers together.

"Want to wear a wedding dress as well?" he asked, making my cheeks flush red when I heard his words.

This guy!

"Shut up, you idiot." I hissed, wanting to let go of his hands but he stopped me, holding it even tighter.

I was about to complain some more when he suddenly stopped walking, almost making me lose my balance.

"Jinki?" I asked, searching for his eyes when I noticed the coldness in them, scaring me.

What's wrong with him?

He looks...scary.

"My my, if this isn't Jinki." a woman said, making me turn my head again and finding a woman in a wine colored dress and black heels. Next to her stood a man in a classic suit while on the other side stood a guy, probably around our age.

Jinki narrowed his eyes, cleared his throat and wanted to leave when he was stopped by the same woman.

"Why are you here?"

I glanced at Kibum who had lost his smile, his expression just as serious as Jinki.

Something's wrong here.

"Are you ignoring me?" the woman asked pissed off when Jinki didn't respond, making him scoff once.

"People like you should be ignored, who knows what you might pull when all attention is on you." Jinki hissed.

"Jinki!" the middle aged man scolded discontented.

This man... could he be...Jinki's dad?

"Do I know you?" Jinki asked, his eyes turning even colder.

The man, obviously flustered, tried to regain his calm, clearing his throat once.

"You can't talk to me like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter