Revisiting

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinki's pov:

 

Once in a while I would open my curtains and today was one of those rare days. There was no sun shining through the glass windows though. The sky was dark with heavy grey clouds covering any kind of light. And just like that, it started to rain, heavily.

A sigh escaped me as I looked out of my window, staring blankly at the raindrops fighting their way down.

It was depressive and I felt my heart squeezing together more than any other rain yday which made me feel gloomy and heavy.

"I should visit her..." 

There was a fight between myself. 

Should I go outside or just stay in the house where it was dry and warm?

The time spended on thinking wasn't long though as I stood up and grabbed for my jacket and an umbrella, leaving the house while it was still raining.

Barely any people on the streets made it eerie and more depressive than it was, my right foot tapping on the ground impatiently for the bus at the stop.

It's been a long time since I have visited her.

 

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

My body felt heavy because of the cold and wet clothes I was wearing but also because it was like my entire body was being chained with heavy rocks.

These black stairs were cold and slippery, making me almost lose my balance but even then I continued like the stubborn idiot I was.

Because it was raining, there weren't many people which made the place calm and quiet, a complete difference with the thoughts flashing through my head that were busy and crowded.

I wanted to take another step when I realized there were no stairs anymore to take, already on the highest floor of the building, the lights giving the halls the needed light during this dark rainy day.

Pressing my lips together after taking a deep breath was the only thing I needed to get the courage, the strength to continue walking, ignoring all the other little windows with their pictures.

When I found the name I was looking for, I stopped my track, my feet together, eyes looking at the marmble floor.

Tears were threatening to escape my eyes once again and I had to force myself to lift my eyes and look at that idiot with his goofy big smile.

My sight was blurry but that didn't mean that I didn't recognize him.

Choi Minho.

"I'm...here." I said, my voice breaking badly.

I swallowed, taking another needed deep breath, blinking my tears away.

"Minho...How are you doing?" I asked, my voice barely coming out in a soft whisper.

There was no answer, there couldn't be an answer, I knew that yet I felt betrayed and sad that Minho couldn't talk to me. His eyes in the photo stared right at me, but the most I could get was that photo of him.

He was wearing his middle school uniform, smiling brightly.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I...m-miss you..." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter