Dating Rumors

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

Jisoo fluttered her eyes open when she heard whimpering noises, her eyes trying to adjust to the dark before tryin to turn her head. 

Jinki was still sleeping on her shoulder, whimpering and in pain. 

"J-jinki?" Jisoo called his name, trying to wake him up, shaking him lightly, afraid that if she used more strength, it would scare him.

"Hmm?" Jinki opened his eyes, removing his head from Jisoo's shoulder, both hands combing through his messy hair.

"You were having a nightmare I think. Are you...alright?" Jisoo asked carefully.

Jinki grumbled, muttering somethin incoherent which made her frown slightly.

"What time is it?" he asked, his voice raspy and barely awake.

Jisoo sighed, trying to fish out her cellphone, unlocking the screen to see the time.

"It's 2AM." she muttered, showing him the screen but he quickly turned his head away, the bright light hurting his eyes. 

"What a time to wake up." he sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"You were having a nightmare, a whimpering mess." Jisoo said, rolling her eyes.

Jinki didn't say something back, sitting silently on the couch, worrying Jisoo.

"Sleeping on the couch like this really isn't good for our bodies." Jinki mumbled, trying to move his sore muscles and pained limbs.

"Go sleep in your bed then." Jisoo sighed, standing up as she tried to wake up, sleep hunting her and forcing her to close her eyes again.

"You should sleep in the guest room. You aren't going back at this hour, are you?" Jinki asked, standing up as well, a low and pained grumble escaping him.

Jisoo shook her head, using her phone's flashlight to get to the stairs, too lazy to search for the light switch.

Both of them climbed the stairs slowly, Jinki because his body felt heavy and Jisoo because she was afraid Jinki would fall and roll down the stairway.

"Good night." Jisoo muttered before entering the guest room, going straight for the bed and crawling under the warm blanket, curling herself up in a ball to keep the wamrth close with her.

"I wonder what he dreamed about... He looked like he would cry." Jisoo mumbled to herself, deciding to let it go and go to dreamland.

Jinki pulled his blanket over his body and sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose before he scratched his head.

"Stupid nightmare." he hissed, throwing a pillow against his bedroom's wall, the soft pillow falling lightly on the ground, a soft thud ringing in his ears. 

 

Jinki's pov:

My mind was a complete mess.

That nightmare didn't help much either!

A sigh escaped me as I closed my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep but my thoughts were wandering around.

Jisoo... she looked...worried about me.

It's not like I can tell her everything that happend today and honestly, my mood is just horrible.

Aish... My body hurts and my head is spinning.

I should just go to sleep...

 

The sun shined through my windows, the curtains still open because I didn't close them yesterday.

I tried to get back to sleep again but my room was to light for me to doze back into sleep.

With a grumble, I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, squeezing them into tiny splits because the sun was hurting my eyes.

Searching for my hoodie, I picked it up and wore it before going out of my room, sniffing in a scent of food, my senses perking up.

Food?

Jisoo...?

I decided to wash up first so I disappeared into the bedroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and applied some day cream.

My hair was a mess anyways and I was too lazy to comb through it so I decided to just go downstairs like this.

When I arrived downstairs, I heard noise from the kitchen so I walked into that direction, fnding Jisoo sitting on a kitchen chair, head on the table and dozing off.

She's cooking something and sleeping?!

I looked at the fire, seeing it was on low fire, a sigh of relief escaping me.

"Jisoo?" I called her name.

She muttered something incoherent and continued to sleep, making me sigh.

Well...she must have slept bad as well, I guess.

I was about to get some milk from the fridge when I saw her phone lighting up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter