Firework

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

We continued to walk, me following Jinki closely because honestly, I hated scary things.

But instead of thinking of the courage test, I was more occupied by the thoughts of Jinki and I falling with him suddenly hovering above me.

I could feel my cheeks becoming more warm, my hands a little bit sweaty.

Jinki quietly walked in front of me, protecting me from something that could jump out but it has been ten minutes already and nothing had appeared.

"Are you okay with your ankle?" Jinki asked, breaking the silence.

Unconciously I looked down to look at my feet, a soft hum leaving me.

"I'm alright, it hurts when I use a lot of strength on it, but I'm managing." I responded, met with a hum and then silence again.

Leaves were ristling around us and twigs were cracking under my shoes.

My heartbeat couldn't stop accelerating and it was all because of Lee Jinki.

Am I going crazy?

I am not in the right state of my mind, am I?

"Jinki?"

He turned his head and looked at me, tilting his head slightly to the side, waiting for me to continue.

I couldn't stop staring at his lips, plump and so soft looking.

He frowned when I didn't answer, a questioning hum leaving him, his eyes searching for mine but they were too busy gazing at his lips.

"Jisoo?" he called my name when he finally got impatient of waiting.

A sudden rush of adrenaline inside of me made me grab his collar and pull him closer to me, my lips aiming for his.

When they finally touched, my hands went to his face, cupping it to press our lips closer to each other.

Shocked and completely taken by surprise, Jinki just stood there, like a wooden plank that was getting kissed. I was too busy to care about that though, my lips moving on his, finally touching that softness.

It's so warm.

My heartbeat was accelerating and my hands went to his head, my fingers going through his hair as I kissed him more passionately.

That was the start sign for Jinki because he suddenly started to move his lips as well, kissing me back feverly. Our lips were moving together, Jinki's hands going to the back of my waist, pushing me closer to him.

Oxygen was getting out of my system and I was getting dizzy but there was no way I was going to stop.

His lips taste so sweet.

He nibbled and on my lips just like I did and we kissed each other like that for a while longer before I really needed some oxygen, breaking off our lips.

I breathed heavily, my entire body feeling hot, my fingers still stuck in his messy hair, our face not that far away from each other.

Jinki's breath was heavy as well, his chest moving up and down very obviously.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he asked, his voice so low it gave me goosebumps.

Why does he sound so y?

"Nothing." I said out of breath, my fingers playing with some locks of his hair.

Jinki's eyebrows knitted together, creating a bit more space between us because instead of breathing in new air, we were just exchanging our breaths.

"Are you drunk?" he asked, my head shaking.

"If you're sober... Then how should I receive this." Jinki asked, confused as to why I kissed him.

If he hated it, he would have pushed me away...not kiss back, right?

But why is it so warm?

"I...like you, I think." I said, breathing out before taking a deep breath.

Jinki looked at me with slightly widened eyes, surprised by my answer. His eyebrows were knitted together, deep in thought.

What is he thinking about?

"You think?" he finally asked, I nodded my head.

I don't even know why I did this. This is so impulsive of me!

"Are you confessing your feelings to me?" he asked, a small chuckle escaping him, not really believing those words himself.

"I think I am." I nodded seriously, Jinki's smile disappearing, replaced by a serious expression.

"Are you sure?" Jinki asked, I nodded my head again.

It was quiet, he looked at me and I looked back, my heart beating nervously.

Have I really gone crazy? 

Why did I... suddenly have feelings for him and act so much on impulse?

I didn't even ask him if he likes me...!

"You don't li-" Just as I wanted to say something, Jinki stopped me by pressing his lips on mine, pulling me closer to him.

I instantly kissed back, hoping that this was his answer.

Jinki grunned when I pulled lightly on his hair, deepening the kiss.

Fireworks were happening in my head, my heart celebrating by beating furiously and my head going drunk because Jinki was unexpectedly good at kissing.

"W-wait." I suddenly mumbled, pushing him away lightly, his lips moving, wanting to capture my lips again. "This is my first kiss." I confessed, Jinki humming, wanting to get closer again, eyes staring at my lips. I pushed him away again, his eyes finally looking directly at mine. "What about you?" I asked, suspecting him because he was so good.

Was he naturally good in using his lips?

"Mine too." he whispered, a smile playing on his lips before they captured mine again.

His first?

Then, he just has a talent for kissing?

"Mhhmh." I hummed in satisfaction, biting his lips before pecking them.

My temperature is rising.

Why does my head feel so dizzy?

"My world is turning upside down." I mumbled against his lips, feeling extremely lightheaded and hot.

Jinki removed his head and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter