Different

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

Staring at my drawing, I sighed softly and closed the notebook I used.

I glanced at my phone to see what time it was and moved my lips to one side, slightly pouted.

My parents were away to some kind of dinner and I wasn't planning to try and start cooking, not that mom or dad would allow me inside there anyways, afraid I might burn down everything to ashes.

I quickly changed nito more comfortable clothes and slipped into my checkered flats before leaving the appartment, strolling to the convenience store.

What should I get...?

The search to food made me only more hungry and since I was already tired enough, I would go for the lazy choice, cup ramyun.

I reached my hand to the last spicy seafood flavoured cup ramyun when a han suddenly grabbed it.

"I wanted that one..." I complained, a pout playing on my lips since it was the last one.

If it's someone who is difficult, I better choose another falvour.

Aaah, but I really wanted that one, I'm really craving for it!

"Jisoo...?"

I felt my left eyebrow lifting as I heard my name.

I looked up and found a guy my age standing there, his hands still on the cup ramyun.

"Eh?"

He stared at me for a while and I started to feel a bit creeped out as this stranger guy checked me out.

"Jisoo, right?" he asked, making me frown even deeper.

Just who is this guy to call me by my name?

Wait, how does he even know my name...?!

"Y-yes...?"

He nodded subtly before giving me the cup ramyun, his hand reaching for another.

"You can take this one, seemslike you really wanted this flavour."

"Thanks?"

The guy shrugged and left me all alone again, flabbergasted by this strange situation.

Who is he...?

Even when I waited for the ramyun to get soft, I couldn't help but think of who the guy could have been.

I f he knows my name then, somenoe from my school?

The thought of that being the truth, made me widen my eyes.

.

If someone from my school saw me dressed like this, it'll be horrible.

No, no, no!

But wait... That voice, that voice of his sounds familiar, it's like I heard it somewhere before... But where...?

No matter how much I tried to think off, nothing popped in my head, so I just decided to push it aside and eat my food before it would get cold.

 

*******

 

Jinki's pov:

 

She didn't recognize me...?

It was only when I arrived back home, that I realized why she didn't recognize me at first sight.

I looked at my own reflection as I washed my hands, the usual messy hair I walked around with lying neatly on my head, the usual glasses I wore, not on my nose.

Guess Jisoo is used to the me that she sees in school.

A nerd, someone that looked horrible no matter how you saw it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter