Preparations for the Wedding

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's POV:

 

"Mom, what should I wear for a wedding?" I asked after finishing my breakfast.

Mom looked at me with raised eyebrows, stirring some milk in her coffee, the smel forcing through my nostrils.

"Why? Is someone getting married?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, Jinki's friend is marrying and I got invited." I explained, sipping from my orange juice.

Mom's lips curled up in a wide smile, nodding her head with a satisfied expression playing on her face.

"Wear a dress, something bright but not too eye catching would be good." mom grinned, taking a big gulp from her morning coffee. 

I nodded, took my bag ad went out, ready to shop for some clothes.

Just as I was about to enter the subway, my cellphone rang, asking for my attention and to pick up.

"Hello?" I asked, stopping right before the stairs to go down the subway. 

"Hey, it's me. Are you busy?" I recognized Kibum's voice ask.

When did he get my cellphone number?

Did he get it from Jinki?

"I was about to look for something to wear at the wedding."

"Perfect! Let's go together! We wanted to hunt for a good suit for Jinki and ask you for some opinions." 

"Oh, okay. Where should we meet up?"

"The front doors of the mall."

"Okay, see you there."

 

"You look..." I started, staring at Jinki who looked at me with that typical smile of his. 

Luckily his smile is making everything alright!

"Horrible, right?!" Kibum scoffed, shaking his head like he was so disappointed in the way his best friend looked like.

I scanned my boyfriend from top to toe, a loud sigh escaping me which made Jinki pour slightly.

"Why are you sighing for?"

"Let's get you some new clothes shall we? How long haven't you shopped already?"

"A year or something, I guess?" Jinki said while shrugging his shoulders, making me smile lightly, my hands going to his hair to fix his messy locks a bit, careful to not touch his glasses.

"That's way too long. Let's go!" Kibum cheered, raising his arms in the air, making me feel all pumped up as well.

 

"Jinki, how about this shirt? It looks nice." I asked, showing him a black shirt that had a pattern of small hearts.

He nodded with a smile, looking around for his own as well.

It's a weird feeling, shopping together with him.

I looked at some clothes he picked, giving a satisfied nod.

He obviously has a sense for fashion, so why is he always dressed like this? He almost looks like a fashion terrorist! Nerd can be fashionable as well, right?

"Can you help me find a good suit for this guy?" Kibum asked a shop worker, the female employee nodding her head with a soft smile.

She looked at Jinki for a while before she went to the suits, looking for some that would suit Jinki.

"Hey, try these suits out." Kibum urged Jinki when the female employee got three suitstwo were black and one was grey.

"Yeah yeah, stop nagging." Jinki sighed, rolling his eyes, taking the suits before going to the fitting room.

It took him awhile but when he came out I glanced at Kibum, him frowning slightly.

"You know, with that hair of yours, you look like those rocks from the seaside, covered in something unidentifable on top of it." he laughed, shaking his head. "This one won't do." 

I imagined Jinki being a rock, a wig of seaweed covering the top of his head, making me snicker.

"Why do I even need to buy a new suit? I still have old ones I can wear." Jinki started to complain, ing the suit's jacket.

"Because those are old ones already. Buy a new one, it's not like she isn't your friend either."

Eh? The bride is Jinki's friend as well?

I thought he didn't had any other friends?

"She isn't a friend of mine but a underclassman I happen to know more than others." Jinki corrected Kibum's words, making me fele only more curious.

"What, you have another girl in your heart?" I asked, looking at Jinki with raised eyebrows but he quickly shook his head, that hairpile of his moving along.

"Don't overthink, Jisoo. I only know her because she was Kibum's ex-girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't have befriended her." he defended himself.

I laughed, nodding my head.

I could understand that, it's not like he can't have any friends right?

"Try another suit, this one doesn't suit you." Kibum quickly said, pushing Jinki inside the fitting room.

"Do you have one already?" I asked him, Kibum nodding his head proudly.

"Yeah, I bought one online. I know what I like and I love internet shopping so it's easier that way for me. I even got a discount because the online shop I used had their anniversary sale." 

He really does look like someone that likes shopping.

He's so fashionable that I don't understand why it hadn't rubbed on Jinki for a litle, even just a little.

I mean though Kibum can match his clothes really well, Jinki would look great in just a pair of jeans and a tee.

"This one?" Jinki asked, walking out of the fitting room and disrupting my train of thoughts. 

My eyes twinkled seeing him in an all-black suit, black curled patterns decorating the end of the sleeves.

"It's great!" I beamed, standing up and walking towards Jinki, nodding in great satisfaction.

Jinki grinned when he heard my compliments, but it quickly disappeared when he heard the rest of my words.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter