A Wedding Date

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

Jisoo stared in front of her, her eyes plastered on the young man that stood there as a godlike statue. She swallowed and blinked a few times, wondering if the person would disappear but he didn't.

"Are your eyes feeling uncomfortable?" he asked, noticing her numerous blinking.

That definitely is Jinki's voice!

"Are you Jinki's...twin?" I asked.

Jinki sighed, shaking his head before looking at me with a soft glare.

"It's sad that my girlfriend doesn't even recognize me." he complained, wanting to ruffle his hair but he stopped right before touching those perfect locks of him, probably remembering that if he did touch his hair, it would get ruined.

I blinked a few more times before my hand went to his cheek, gently carressing.

"Isn't it your own fault that your girlfriend can't recognize you?" I snorted, pinching his cheek lightly ebfore letting his cheek go.

Jinki rubbed that one cheek, pulling me closer to him so that we stood only one step away from each other.

"Look closely. I'm your boyfriend." he spoke softly, his voice making a shiver go down my spine.

So embarassing!

"I'm just surprised you look so...different." I tried to explain, Jinki's right hand brushing through my hair without ruining my curls.

"I simply cut my hair, styled it and removed my glasses." 

I nodded, lips culring up in a satisfied smile.

"Why were you hiding such a handsome face?" I said while blushing lightly.

"Because it's troublesome." he shrugged before looking at his car. "Let's go. I have to pick Kibum at the salon." 

I quickly nodded and stepped inside the car, right next to Jinki's driving seat.

"I like your new looks." I said while we drove to the salon.

"I like your looks too, without those extravagant things. Just the you in simple clothes." he smiled, making my heart beat faster.

The real me...?

Now that I think about it, his looks are familiar. Could it be that those times I saw him in the dark and without glasses resembled him in this way a bit?

"I feel bad for not knowing how my boyfriend really looks like." I muttered, blushing at me calling Jinki my boyfriend.

I'm still not used to this!

"It is pretty sad that you didn't know. Even I knew how you really looked like." 

"Eh? When?"

"I saw you walking around without make-up and flashy outfits. you even bought cup noodles, cookies and other snacks." he snickered while looking in front of him, making sure that he was driving well.

"Oh my goodness." I muttered, wanting to hide in a corner.

This jerk!

He knew what I was like, no wonder he kept laughing at me before when I was eating salads in the school's cafetaria.

"We're here." 

I looked out of the car's window, seeing Kibum waiting patiently while scrolling on his cellphone.

"Kibum!" I called him after rolling down the window, him lifting his head and flashing a smile at me.

Even Kibum looks so good!

I feel out of place...

"Looking beautiful." Kibum complimented me after entering the car, carefully pulling the belt to secure it.

I looked at Kibum, his hair handsomly styled to the side and back, a silver earpiecing making that hairstyle stand out. He even put on some basic make-up and sprayed a nice smelling perfume.

"You look good too." I smiled before looking back to the front when I noticed tha tJinki started to drive again.

I wonder what Jinki's parents do though?

He's living alone in such a big house and even has an own car?!

 

"Wait." Jinki said when we arrived at the hotel where the wedding would be held. His hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist gently, making me turn my head and look at him.

Kibum didn't notice this and kept walking towards the wedding hall.

"What's wrong?" I frowned, Jinki taking out a small box from his pocket, making me frown even deeper.

This guy wouldn't be so cheesy to propose to me right?

That would be going way to fast!

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to propose you here. Only an idiot would do that at someone else's wedding." he snorted, making me roll my eyes.

"Who knows what you're thinking." I scoffed, looking back at the entrance, Kibum having completely disappeared already.

"I simply saw something nice, thought you might like it." Jinki explained, opening the small box to reveal a sophisticated necklace. 

A silver necklace held a small infinity symbol that was deocrated with small crystals, shining prettily under the light.

That necklace is for me?

Jinki is gifting me something like this already?!

"Not your style?" he as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter