After Her

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

My concert on China is ended today, and i'll back to Seoul tonight. Suzy seems so busy and she just reply my text several times.
" Sehun-a, back from here, we'll be performing in music special, i'm pretty sure that your girlfriend will be there." Chanyeol hyung talk to me in our hotel room.
" really?" 
" yeah, ya! you won't introduce her formally to us?" he throw me a pillow, and i just reply it with smile.
" she's scared by all of the hyung."
" really? why? " he looks curious and ask me once again.
" you won't believe what she said hyung."
" what? why? what is she said?"
" I'm afraid and scared to know them and like them, because if someday this things is going wrong, i'll feel terrible sorry for them." i told what Suzy said to him while smile.
" That's what she said, how could she's worried about you and she's not worried about me."
" wow, you're lucky, she seems a good girl."

After come back to Seoul, finally i have my chance to meet with Suzy, at the music show special.
She seems so busy, because we're not communicate so often. and that turned out to be true.
" I feel sick, i'm shoot a cf with drenching body yesterday." That's what she said when i met her secretly.
" are you sure you can do the performance?" her performance is not an easy one, she'll feel tired and she's sick right now, i'm worried.
" i'm fine." that's what she said.

Finally Suzy coming to stage for performing, this is pre recording show, so the PD can ask for some takes if he doesn't satisfied with the shoot.
I wait on the side of the stage, because after their performance, exo will take the stage.
They shoot for several times and i can see Suzy looks so tired, her face turn red. 
When they finished the performance and bow to the staff, i can find Suzy start to lost her balance.
I run as fast as i can, and gladly i can catch her in time, she fell hard on my arms.
" Sehun-a!" i can hear Baekhyun hyung's voice.
I lift my face and everyone just stunned there focusing their eyes to me.
I swipe around my eyes, all the staff seems surprised, i can see that they confused. I see other miss a members and her manager cover their mouth while looking at me.
I see my members on the side of the stage, they seems surprised too. I look Suzy who in my arms, touch her cheeks, she have a high fever.
" Help me, please." I speak to her other members, and they seems out from shock and come to me.
I can see all the staffs start to come to the stage, and someone is pick Suzy up and bring her to the backstage.
I'm glad that i can resist all my feels to bring her by myself.

After my performance ended, i rushedly looking for Suzy at the backstages. Everyone seems surprised and some of them is whispering when i pass them.
" she's taken to the hospital." my manager come to me and pat my shoulder.
" so?" he stare at me and give me a gaze.
" I'm dating her, hyung." finally i told him the truth. He does look surprised but that's it. i think he already heard rumours about us from my members.
" just be careful then." he leaves me after talking like that.

​​​