My Honest Feeling

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" see? you can talked like that to me, even when i'm your boyfriend, just try to think like that when you read that hateful comments, i think i already told you about how to handle that comments."
i talk to her like a pro, when i, myself have difficulty for handle that things.
I can see Suzy not responding, she just standing there with blank face.
" allright, i know you already through so much things today, so let's go, i'll take you on a date, an open date where everyone can see us."
I grab her car keys and get on her car, she following me.
" this is my first times, right? taking you on a ride? i just have my license 2 weeks ago." i talk to her while driving around.

I take a glance at her she just stare blankly at the window.
" can i hold your hand?" suddenly she talks to me while give me a glance.
" eh? hmm, i really want to hold your hands, but what can i do i just have my license, and i don't have confidence on driving with only one hand."
i talk to her, while suttering, i don't know, i feel my heartbeat faster, because of Suzy? or because of this driving?
i can see her laugh at me, so i step on the break and stop the car.
" here, hold it, i'll stop the car for a while." i give her my arms, she just smiled at me and linking her arms and hold my hand.
" Sehun-a, you know about that comments." she start to talk while looking at the front.
" what? again? i already told you, just ignore that things." i look at her and try to letting go her arms.
" stay still." she pull me and hit my shoulder.
" i used to ignoring the comments, but now, hateful comments, a typhoon that happening right now, it doesn't involve me only."
i look at her while she's talking.
" there's you, your members, my members, your staff, my staff, your company and mine our parents, your hyung my dongsaeng, every one of them having a hard time because of this."
she start talking with low voice, she letting go of my hand and look at my face while smile.
" i have a hard times handling things that involve people i love, i know you have it too, so don't act like an adult and try to covering things for me, don't teach me things when you can't even do that."
she talks to me and make me petrified, i just stare at her, can't say a thing.
" we're still young, we can't handle things like this alone, that's the reason we still together right? we have each other to fight this together"
she talks to me, and without i realized i sighed and feels so much calm hearing her talk. i'm looking down and my eyes feels hot.
i have so much burden on my back, i'm tired, honestly i want to run and forget everythings. I just want to be happy, without people judging me everywhere.
She's right, age is just a number, we already past 21 doesn't means this kind of things is easy to handle.
This is hard, really hard. my eyes start to teary and i can feel my tears dropping to my hand.
" thank god, at least you're not a robot." i can hear suzy pat my back as she watching me cry.
" i start to doubting you as human, how can you stay quiet when i cried too many times, it's okay Sehun-a, we have the right to feels hurt, we deserve the right to cry, and you deserve a shoulder for leaning."
She pull my head to her shoulder, and she pat my hair several times. This is one of the most embarassing moment, crying in front of Suzy, well this is not really crying, this is just tears that flowing slowly from my eyes without i can't control.
" i always want to do this, caring you and calming you down when you cry." she talks to me while smiling.
" you must do it right then."
" like this?" she pull me and hug me tight, she pat my back and told me that is fine to feel hurts.
" let's face it confidently, no more hiding, no more showing off, just let it be."
she talks to me and i reply her with a nod. she ruffles my hair and laugh at me.
After that day, the story between me and Suzy is flowing like crazy.
about how she dare to come to my fan signing event without a disguised and about how write sorry to every fans that came to me on th event.
I gather some sympathy, but Suzy gain some hate from people.
People thinks that she just want to showing off, and make it obvious, they don't really know how pale and afraid she was after she did that.