First K...

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" ah, you arrive?" she get up from her sit and talk to me while smiling.

I almost forget the reason i came here when i see her like this.

" i bought it on my way here." she handling me an iced green tea latte, my favorite drink.

" how are you?" i ask her with low voice.

" i'm fine." she answer me quickly and give me a smile. She looks so beautiful.

" Suzy-ya, actually there's something that i need to tell you." finally i'll say it, after a long dilemma.

" how about i talk to you first? i want to tell you something." she talk to me with low voice while look me in the eyes.

I remember the last time this happened, i let her speak first and the result is doomed for me.

" no, just let me talk first." i talk to her with deep voice.

She looks surprised, but reply me with a nod.

I take a deep breath and start my talking.

" i know that you having a hard time right now." i talk and paused for a while.

" even though you said that you're fine, i know you're not. there's nobody in this world will feel fine after all the hate you receiving right now."

i take a glance to her eyes, she looks confused but still focusing her eyes to me.

" i'm dating you, but i see more tears than happiness in your face, is that really hard? being my girlfriend?"

i lift my face to her, she's not responding me and just staring at me.

" i can't even protect you after this news broke out, i feel useless, i understand if you tired for getting hurt because of me."

I take a deep breath once again, this is it. I'll say it quickly before i change my mind.

" about our relationship, i decide, no, i think we must end.."

I'm not finished my talking when Suzy kiss me right on my lips, believe it or not this is our first kiss after years of loving and dating.

I used to watch her kiss scene on TV with other people and wondering how is it feel, and now i feel it.

Her lips taste sweet because she was drinking iced chocolate, she put her hand on my cheeks.

More than a sweet kiss, it feels like she was sad and confused. So i put my arms around her hips and caring her hair.

" what happened?" i ask her slowly, when i saw her start to have teary eye in front of me.

" now is my turn to talk."