Take and Give 2

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

After that, i come to get her and meet her.

" what are you trying to do?" i talk to her as soon i see her.

" I just.." she looks surprised and try to talk.

" i already told you, if you want to meet me just call me don't walk alone like this." I try to scold her and give her an intense gaze.

" i'm sorry." she said sorry while looking down.

I start to walk and not saying anything, i still angry because she's not coming to my concert and now this.

" where are you going?" she ask me and following me from behind

" i sending you home." i just reply her talk shortly.

" wait..i'm not coming here, only to get scold." she's holding my arms and standing in front of me.

" talk to me for a second." she drag me to a playground and told me to sit on the bench.

 

" where did you learn that?" she talk to me while gazing my eyes.

" learn what?" i answer it without looking into her face.

" that dance, the one you did at your concert while wearing the leather jacket."

I turn my head to her quickly, how did she know?

" what? i'm not doing that kind of dance?" I talk with low voice and put my poker face.

" don't lie to me." she hit my head slowly while laughing.

" how did you know? you come to my concert?" i ask her while looking at her face.

" if i come to your concert. i'll find you and meet you there, i didn't go there." she pull out her phone and showing it to me.

" see? i get this from the internet, right after your concert is ended."

That's a video of my solo stage at the concert, a fancam.

I turn my head, i feel a little bit dissapointed by her doing.

" what i want to say is, i'm sorry if i can see you and support you like i should, but you must know that i'm your fan. i love you unconditionally like other fan."

She touch my cheek and turn my face to hers, she give me a smile.

" i'm your fan girl, i have an account on exo fan cafe, i have your merchandise from SM, i have a bunch of videos about you,

 i watch your variety show, i saw you performance everytime you come out on music show, i use make up you endorse, i eat ice cream you endorse, i smile when i look at you on tv, i listen the radio you guested, i do everything."

She talk to me while smile, and i just stunned, i never do such things for her. I'm only loving her and i think that's enough, i never listen her song, i never watch her drama, i never watch videos about her, i never saw her on tv.

" i'm sorry, if i can't show to people that you're mine, i'm too afraid to do that." she talk to me still fixing her eyes on mine.

I feel wronged for her. In the end it was me who keep taking things from her.

" Suzy-ya? do you want to go public with our relationship?" I hold her hands and talk to her slowly.

she look surprised and shake her head quickly.

" don't you want to try?"

" you kidding right? we'll destroyed, i have so much people to protect, my fans, my staff, my members, my parents. so do you." she talk to me slowly.

" what if people approve it, see what happened with SNSD sunbaenim? they dating and everything's fine."

" but you won't. I know how is your fans, they'll be shock and surprised, i can't take responsibility if something happened to you, i'll feel wronged."

She seems really scared and keep shake her head to me. That conversation is not flowing anywhere.

" Be careful on your way home." she talk to me after i send her home.

Suzy, that girl..