The After effect

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I came to hospital at night after done with practicing. I see Luna is awake and accompanied by Joon.
" Luna." I come to her and put my bag beside the bed.
She looks really tired, glad that her face is not ruined because of the accident, something going wrong with her hands, but everything's else is fine.
" are you ok?" i ask her slowly, and she just reply me with a smile.
" my hand feel numb and my head is hurt, you won't know how miserable i am right now." She talk to me while smiling again.

I spend fifteen minutes, chatting with her and entertaining her. until the nurse come in and told me that she needs to rest.
I come out from the room and find Joon standing waiting for me.
" hyung."
" why?" I ask him, he looks so worried.
" My father is going mad again." He talk to me with low voice.
" why? what?" i'm confused with his talk.
" Suzy noona come here on the morning, and my father told her to stay away from my sister." Joon talk to me again quickly.
" what? how can he did that?" i ask him once again.
" He just mad and weird, you know him." Joon looks frustrated too because of her father.
" Does she know about it?" I point my hand to the room, to Luna.
" She's not, but i'll talk to her right now."
" how about Suzy?" i suddenly worried about Suzy right now.
" she's going home crying, i'm worried about her too."

I'm on my way back to SM for having a practice again, my mind is confused right know.
Suzy and Luna already known each other for a decade, they depend on each other, they're bestfriends. And Luna's father want to destroyed that beautiful relation?
Maybe he's indeed crazy and absurd like Joon said. I don't know.
I already try to contact Suzy several times, no one get through.

I find my members on SM, and start to practicing again until midnight.

" where are you going?" Kai ask me when i'm not coming home with them
" I'm going to meet Suzy."
" really? just be careful then, don't get caught." He told me while waving his hand.

I arrive at Suzy's apartment, i'm in dilemma whether to come in or not.
I stand at the front gate for a while.
" Sehun-a!' I turn my head to search the voice that calling me.
I see suzy, standing with her hat and scarf around her neck. she looks surprised.
" why you keep coming and bothering me?" she talk to me while walking closer to me, i see her eyes, swolen.
" I just come to see my idol, Suzy the celebrity, i came as your fans not as your friends." I talk to her while smiling.
I can see Suzy stare at me with blank eyes.
" that's right, now i don't have any bestfriends then"
She talk with a husky voice and teary eye.
" I'm sorry." i said it, when i realized that she's paused her talk.
" that's fine, your idol is tired right now, i want to rest. Thank you for coming." Suzy pat my hair and shoulder while walked in to her apartment building.