Our Way -END

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" ya! why you did that?" i talk to her after two days, when i came to her apartment for delivering some stuff my mom sending to her.
" did what?" she act innocently and talk to me with short sentence.
" i start to regretting things regarding you right now." i talk to her and sit on her sofa with furious mind and annoyed heart.
" why?" she sit beside me while opening the package that my mom send to her.
" what is it?" i start to take interest on that package. i'm surprised when i see variety of foods that my mom pack for her.
" wooah, this is all my favorite." she talks to me while laughing.
" my mom is loving you more than she's loving me." i talk to her because i feel bad, my mom never sending this kind of things to me, she keep sending it to my members and now to Suzy.
" Sehun-a, don't you think that your mom is scouting me as her daughter?" she talks to me while hit my shoulders.
" ya? what do you mean? scouting?"
" i think, she really want me to come to your family, maybe she wants me to marry you quickly." she talk to me while smiling.
" are you crazy? that's not true." i hit her head softly and she just laughing.
" well, i can marry your hyung too, i'll be her daughter that way too, right?" she's laughing and i turn my face to her. give her an intense gaze.
" allright, i won't." and she just like that linking her arms on mine while smiling.


End of the year is coming again. Suzy is busy on her drama award, and i'm busy for the music festival.
we rarely meet and just communicating through phone.
I watch her drama award on tv, i never watch her drama, so i don't really know how is her acting, people said that's not really good and not really bad.
But i thought she's quite good, for receiving that kind of award.
She receiving it well, and thank people who helping her, her parents, members, fans, sunbae, staffs, journalist, all of them.

" and for my boyfriend  who always supporting me, thank you very much." she talking like that and give the audiences a bow.
She's not even mention my name but i feel extremely happy, months ago, i can't even imagine Suzy and me will pass this life stage.
but now, we can freely show to other people, what we meant for each other, what we feels for each other. This is just the life i want the most.
I choose to stay with her and fight for our love, so i gain this. i gain my first love, the love of my life saying thank you to me on the national TV.
This is not an easy thing, when we're both an idol and still so young.


When i receive an award with EXO on the beginning of the year. The most beautiful thing is that in the end of the show.
Suzy come to the stage with other artist, she's smiling to me pat my shoulder and whispering.
" i feel very proud of you."
There's no more jealousy on us, we're growing up together.

we already through so much for the last six years. we do what we need to do, we achieve what we want to achieve, we deserve the hard things that we desereve to take.
we choose to be together until the end, complete each other and help each other.
When a relationship is more than love, this is what we get, an ultimate happiness.
all the tears, all the sweat, all the pain that we had before, means nothing when i can hold her hand and bowing to every people who love us and hate us.
They're people who makes me realized that Suzy is the one, and this is life that i want.
Finaly i can say thank you to everyone.
" thank you very much, for making such things happened."