D-DAY

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

The next morning, our worst day ever finally come. I was at my dorm playing with my members, when suddenly my phone ringing again and again.
People on SM start calling me, some of them is told me not to go online. I have bad feel about this, so i reach my laptop and open the internet.
Me and Suzy dating is in number one search ranking, article about us is flowing from anywhere.
I was drag to SM by my staffs, leaving my members at the dorm, they sent me away with worried face and i can't say nothing but sorry to them.

" wait here." I just nod to my manager when he come to the room and do the urgent meeting with my company.
I sit while holding my hand, i know that this will coming, i have feeling about this.
But to be honest, at that time Suzy is the last who come to my mind, i'm thinking about my parents and my members first, i feel guilty.

" We'll just confirm it." My manager come to me as soon as he come out. I said nothing and petrified in my position.
" don't worry, they said they'll confirming it too, JYP." he pat my shoulder and told me to stay at the lounge.

I have my phone, i see that notification on my SNS is flowing like crazy, i don't have any courage to open it.
I just send a text message to Suzy, you know, maybe you think that i'll send some sweet message or courage words or worried text.
Me and Suzy already promised to each other if something like this happened, don't pity each other. So i send this message.

you watch the drama last night?

Me and Suzy is crazy over this particular drama and always discuss about it everytimes.

There's no fun from yesterday's episode, i ended up sleeping

She reply my message quickly. My heart feel hurts, i want to talk to her and comforted her reassured her that everythings will be fine, don't read the hate comments, and i want to say sorry for letting her through this.
But what can i do, men always keep his promise, right?

I already told you to not fall in love with the second lead, you won't be enjoying the drama.

 

you're right, i'm regretting it right now.

I look at her message, wondering what is she doing right now. She must be read the internet, she must be hurt. How about her SNS, cyber world is always more cruel than real world.
I tighten my grip and covering my face right now, i fullfilled with so much confidence before, but now i'm afraid i can't thinking straight. I'm confused.

I'm in dilemma wether to go online or not, at least i need to know what my fans think about me right now. I can't be a coward and stay low, i should face it.
So i go online from my phone. Open my SNS first, read the comments slowly.
How should i put it, all my pictures from that SNS suddenly fullfilled with the comments regarding this scandal. almost 80% of the comments is an offensive one like,

you don't deserve Suzy

i hate you

Leave suzy alone, you no match for her

Some of them is funny, seriously i slightly laugh at it.

What is Sehun do at his previous life, dating Suzy?

I should told my children to dating their child in the future, i bet their gene is gonna be precious.

That reckless Sehun, how could he with our nation's first love.

Some of them is heartbreaking, from my fans, they made word seems so sweet and sad at the same time, some of them is posting it really long, even if it short it still make my heart hurt.

I'm dissapointed

You betraying us

I trusted you, but you doing this

Is our love is not enough for you?

The comments still flowing and yeah, i think i can't hold it anymore, i need to meet Suzy and we should, no! we must survive this.