Farewell With Her

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" I'm not your driver, i won't go until you told me what happened." She's really stubborn right now.
" Luna is going away, if you want to meet her, you need to push that pedal and drive as soon as possible." she looks surprised, but finally start her car.
" where is she going?"
" America."
" why is she going?"
" her father."
Suzy stop her talk, after hearing about Luna's father. Looks like she know what will come, if Luna's father is determine to do something.
" why?" I ask her because, she's already quite for too long.
" i'm not sure i can meet her." she talk to me with low voice.
" i'll try to figure it out."

We arrive at the airport just in time, because Joon is calling me at that time.
" Joon-a, bring Luna to Suzy's car right now, we can't go out there's too much people." I ask joon to bring Luna here.
" alright, wait."

We wait for 5 minutes when i see Joon and Luna coming to us.
Luna coming in to the car and sit on the back.
" come to the back." i talk to Suzy and told her to sit with Luna.
She's come out for a second and take a sit on the back.
" I'm sorry, Suzy-ya for my father. He's really annoying." Luna start to talk with low voice.
" That's fine, i deserve that." Suzy looks so mature, she's not hating Luna's father.
" I can't go back to korea for years, both of you know it right?" Luna talk to us again with husky voice.
" that's fine, i still can contact you, i'll send you email everyday." Suzy talk to her while crying for now.
" come on, you can't cry like this Suzy-ya, we're not alone, look there's that kid in here." Luna pat my head while smiling.
" Luna-ya, can you just bring her with you?" I talk to her while pointing my hand to Suzy.
" she's keep acting like a celebrity in front of me, that's annoying."

I can see Suzy give me a smile while wipe her tears. Our friendship for 5 years is really give me a good time.
Letting Luna go like this, make my heart hurts for sure.

I wave my hand to Luna and Joon when they walked away and coming back to the airport.
" Thank you for getting me here on time." Suzy talk to me, when we're on our way back.
" you should be thankfull of course, where can you find fans like me, right?" I talk to her while smile.