That Suzy..

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

When the fansign event started. I can see some of the girls still lining up on me. They looks surprised seeing me. But i'm glad that they still want to see me.
Thing that i love the most from signing event is that i can talk to my fans, every one of them, only 30 seconds. But i'm happy.
" Oppa, are you okay?" a girl talk to me when i signing for her.
I lift my face and give her a smile
" of course, i'm fine. what's your name?"
" Hyun hee." i write a short sentence for her.

thank you for worried about me, i'm sorry.

She seems surprised when she read that words, but she says nothing and walked away from me.
After that, i just write the same thing to every person who came to me, i said sory to them and write sorry to them.
everybody just so surprised, but i don't know, this is the best thing that i can do.

The worst thing is came after one hour, people is already coming to an end on my line, i have to wait 2 or 3 minutes until someone come to me and ask my sign.
The other members seems worried for me, but i give them an eye contact, reassuring them that i'm ok.

" Oppa, don't be sad, and i think Suzy onnie is lucky for having you."
That was the last girl that ask me for signing, her name is jieun, and she came likes 4 minutes ago. After her there's nobody.

I'm looking down while hold my hands tight, i shouldn't have come out on this periode. i should just stay at dorm and wait for people to forget this news.
Suddenly, a girl with high heels come to me and put a pack of my photocard in the table. i lift my face to her and my world seems stopping at the moment.
That girl, Bae Suzy no Miss A's Suzy come to me at that moment with full make up and styled hair.
" Sign this for me, Oppa." she talk to me and give me a smile.
I can see people start to crowding on her, so the staffs is quickly handle the situation. Camera clicking everywhere, everyone seems surprised.
My managers, my members, all of them is in shock, no different from me.

" I'll get it from you, later." she talk to me and leave with bunch of the staffs covering her.
I can't even say a single word. This is a ridiculous and impossibele situation that already done by an idol, on top of that is Suzy.

Gladly, the fansign is ended after that incident, i'm trying hard to find her.
and i see her, behind her car kneeling down on the ground and hold her hand tight.
i'm kneeling down together with her and see her face. She's purely pale, she looks like a corps, she's drown in sweat and tears.
i reach her hand, and that is super cold.