No Judging

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" is there anyone who saw you coming to me?" she talk with low and husky voice.
I shook my head, and i can see her relieving.
" what are you doing right now?" i'm asking her with deep and slightly loud voice, looking her like this makes me feel so worried and feel guilty even more.
" why are you yelling at me?" she talk to me with low voice and hold my hand.
" i said, what are you doing right now? coming there carelessly and now here, acting like a spoiled child who seen a kidnaper." i'm letting go her hand and start to covering my face.
" I feel afraid for being there, don't you know that my heart is beating so fast when i was in that room, talking to you and seen by your fans like that?" she talk quickly and get up from her kneeling.
" so, why are you doing that?" i'm asking her the same question with louder voice and deep gaze.
Suzy looks surprised, she was about to talking back to me but quickly close again.
" why are you acting all brave like a stupid person in there, people will hate you more, they'll say you reckless and like to showing off."
i talk to her with deep voice, i'm slightly feels dissapointed by her doing.
" i.. was at home, i open the internet and find out, that you have nobody who come to your table for a sign." she start to talk with low voice.
" who said there's no one? there's Hyun Hee someone who worried about me, and there's Ji eun who said i'm lucky, and other girls, there's quite a lot who come to me."
I explain it to her while looking down to her eyes. She looks so tired, and i can see her eyes is start to teary.
" But there's a picture, when you just sit on your chair while looking down, while other members is busy giving their sign."
she talk again with louder voice and showed me her phone. Someone post it today.
" i can't stand it, i can't look at you like that, I'm sorry." she talk while looking down.
I take a deep breath, Suzy is completely back to the old Suzy, the one who want to give up her dream for me. a girl who don't really care about anything but only see me.
" I put an effort, for looking good before coming here, i wear my nicest high hells, i styled my hair. i want to look good in front of people who said that i'm not good enough for you."
I quite surprised by her honest feeling, i'm taking out my hand from my pocket and reach her hand.
" who said that you're not good enough for me?" i talk with low voice.
" the internet.." she start typing something on her phone, looks like she want to show me about that comment.
" Suzy-ya.." i put my hand on her head and lift it.
" your boyfirend is here, i am here. don't you think i deserve more than the internet? the right for judging you?"
i talk to her and she just stare at me with her blank eyes. This is hard, our relationship is always hard. But i don't want anything but her to be happy.
" people doesn't have the right for judging you, only because they recognized you." i'm continuing my talk still looking at her. I push her shoulder away.
i look at her from her hair to her toe.
" I'm judging you right now."
" what are you talking about?" she looks confused and start to looking at me with weird gaze.
" looking at you right now, that messy hair, that pale face, that teary eye, i think people is right, i deserve a better person than you."
i talk to her while smiling and teasing her.
" what?" she looks angry, and give me a gaze
" who are you? talking rubbish like that?" she throw me her talk while try to kicking me with her heels.
" right, who am i."
she looks taken aback after what i said. i think she realized what i was mean before.