Love Way 2

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" i don't want to." i turn my face from her once again.
" alright then, i think your birthday wish is coming true, you falling out love for me, right?" i look at her who sit in the other side of me while looking down, she looks sad.
Is she really think that's a truth? why she looks so sad.
" seriously? ya, you think that's a truth?" I'm poking her shoulder but she just won't move. she keep her silence with a sadness on her eyes.
I sit closer to her and look at her face slowly. her eyes looks teary.
" I was just joking, how could you take it seriously? are you crying? I'm sorry"

I talk to her while holding her shoulder and pat it a few times. I should be happy with her, but now she's crying because of me.
Ah how stupid Oh Sehun.

" are you mad at me? you won't talk? " I hold her hand and playing it with mine.
" I'm joking too." suddenly she wipe her tears and talk to me while laughing hard.
" what?" I feel tricked so much, i've been fooled again and again by this girl.
" why you did that?" I lock her head on my arms tightly. She really is annoying.
" you're so stupid and weak over my tears. you look pitiful." she still manage to talk even after i'm hugging her tighter.
" you're the one who make me looks stupid and pitiful."
" ok, i'm sorry now let me go. I can't breath." she start to hit my back with her little hand
" you can't fooled me twice." i won't let go and still hold her on my arms.
" Ya! i'm serious, you want to be a killer? what will you do if i die."
I let go of my arms from her neck. Her face looks tired and she gussy up her hair.
" you try to kill me, right?" she hit my shoulders after take a deep breath.
" i won't, i'll just love you." I hugging her once again. A tender hug, a deep and soft hug.
I can feel she pat my back and ruffles my hair. This is what you called happiness.
" how is my acting? i learned it from the drama." she talk to me while hold my hands.
" realistic enough to fooled me."
" my acting was bad, it just you who stupid." she touch my cheek with her finger while laughing.
" Just wait until i do some drama, just wait until i show you my great acting."

After my last meet with Suzy, i start to intensively practice for EXO's first concert.
me and my team work day and night to perform the best act. I'm so excited for this so do our members.
and because of this, i can't meet Suzy. I haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks. we just exchange some message, that's not happening really often too because i have no time.

" you're getting back with her right?" Baekhyun hyung suddenly come to me while pointing his hand to the TV
I turn my head and see Suzy's cf is being showed on the tv.
" answer me." he talk to me and i just reply with a smile.
" no wonder, you looks so bright and happy lately. invite her to our concert then."
He leave me after talking like that.
Invite Suzy to the concert? i'd really love to do that.