That Girl

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" Suzy-ya, what happened?" Luna's mother come to Suzy and hug her slowly, she give me a quick bow. She doesn't seem to know me.
" She's got into an accident, you can talk to the police officer later." Suzy explain to her kindly. The kind Suzy that i love.
Suzy seems stiff when Luna's father come to her slowly.
" I shouldn't trust my daughter to you." He just talk slowly to Suzy, that harsh words.
Suzy not seems really surprised, she just said sorry.

 

After a while, the operation ended successfully, Suzy seems relieved and give me a quick hug when the doctor told us.
Me and Suzy, choose to go home in 3 am. Luna is being accompanied by her family.


" Thank you for being with me through this." Suzy talk to me when i send her home.
" That's fine, whatever happened, just don't blame your self for this." I talk to her while gussy up her hair, the one that i used to do.

I can just to go home and say goodbye to her, but i can't bring that farewell words, so i stand there stare at her.
" Sehun-a?" She calling me slowly.
" what?" I answer her, without stopping stare at her
" what will you say to your members and your staffs? about today?"
" I don't know, should i just say that you crying because of me? because you miss me? should i say that i used to dating our nation's first love?" I talk to her while laughing and teasing her.

" you kidding right? stop playing with those words?" She take it seriously and give me an intense gaze.
" why? you regretting now, for dated me?" i ask her with low voice.

She just keep her silence.

" I'm not Bae Suzy who you met in high school right know, i dumped you, don't you think you should mad at me?" She talk to again with low voice.
I look at her, those eyes tell a lie.

" you did dump me, but you did it for my good, you did it with heartache too. I don't have the right to mad at you."

" I don't have heartache anymore, i'm fine, i feel so much relieved for not attach to you anymore." She talk to me quickly, but i know right away that's a lie. Her eyes told everythings.

I can help but laugh at her, i know that she told me a lie.

" alright, whatever." I refuse to hearing her word anymore.

" you don't believe me right?" she shake my shoulder while talking with her big eyes.

" I don't. " i reply her quickly.

" from now on, i'll act as Suzy your sunbae, as celebrity, i won't act like your high school friend anymore." She talk to me quickly while pout her lips.

Looks so cute.

" yeah right." I pat her head, and turn my back to go home.

" where are you going?" She talk to me, and make me turn to her once again.

" going home."
" Be careful " she talk to me slowly, i just reply her with smile.
" How could a celebrity talk to me like that?" I talk to her with loud voice.
She turn her head and leave me standing alone while smile.

That girl is always make me want to , and to forget any hardship that i through.

 

I reach my dorm at 4 in the morning, my members are in deep sleep, i think they were too tired to wait for me going home.
I open my room, and i found Suho hyung still awake while use his laptop.

" Hyung.." I talk to him while sit on my bed.
" are you ok?" he talk to me.
" I'm fine." i reply him slowly
" That's good, i'm going to sleep then."
" Hyung, don't you want to know what happened today?" i ask him quickly.
" Let's talk tomorrow, with all the members, just sleep for now, you must be tired,"