The truth

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I wake up at 6 in the morning, we still need to practice for the  comeback.

When i get out from my room, i can see all my members sit in the living room and focused their eyes to me.
" don't stare at me like that." I walked pass by them and going to kitchen.

When i back and sit at the sofa.
" alright, ask." i told them to ask me anything.

"You dating her? Suzy? so lucky." That's what i hear from Chanyeol hyung.

" I'm not." I reply him shortly.

" you, how can you know her?" Baekhyun hyung talk to me while pointing his hand.

" i met her at high school." I answer him shortly.

" what are you doing until dawn, you together with her?"

" I'm at hospital, our friend is sick."

" why is she crying?"

" her best friend is sick, ah Chanyeol hyung, you know Luna, she got into an accident." I talk to chanyeol hyung loudly.

"really?" He looks surprised.

" you know where she live?"

" I know."

" you know her parents?"

" I know, i know her brother too." I try to answer their question truthfully.

" Daebak." I can hear they talk with amazed.

" have you ever eat together with her?"

" i have."

My members still think that Suzy only celebrity, only a sunbae for me. They not think that she's my bestfriend since high school, that she's my ex-girlfriend.
" Do you know her birthday?"

" I know.mm i don't actually." I feel surprised for my self too, that i don't know her birthday.

" She know your parents?"

"She know."

" have you ever seen her without make up?" i feel surprised and search for the one who ask it. Suho hyung.

" what kind of question is that, but the answer is yes."

" where do you see? you go camping at her house? are you a sasaeng?"

" i saw it on internet, she upload it once, what do you mean i'm a sasaeng?" i throw a pillow toward Suho hyung. He just so absurd.

I swipe my eyes to the room, my members already ask me, at least they ask me one question each other.
I was ready to get up from my sit when Kyungsoo hyung call me.
" Sehun-a."
" why?"
" Do you love her?" That question struck me, all the members now focused their eyes to me.
" I do."