Regretting

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Two months after the last time that she held my hands

. I thought i'll be fine, when i decide to let her go. 

she's the one who asked for it, and i don't want to see her hurting.

 So i let her go, let her hand slip from mine.. That last hug.. the one that i did to her when she was crying hard, i'm willing to do anything to have that hug again.. 

" Sehun-a, do you want to go out?" Tao come to my room while holding his bag. 

" I'm tired, i'm sorry." I reply him shortly, because i have no mood for playing. 

" really? alright, you're not playing game again right?" 

" I'm not." He go out from my room and close the door.

 Playing game? that's not helping me to get rid of Suzy from my head. 

I remember two months ago, the day after she broke up with me the news about Yoona noona and seung gi hyung out to public.

 That day i thinking about run to her and make our relationship showed in some media. Biggest scandal ever? i don't really care. Getting hate? called betrayer? i don't care. 

But her old self that used to practice with me, the one who told me encourage words come to my memories. 

That girl with so much determination, her dreams, her achievement, something that i can't trade even with my love.

 So here i am, in my room, alone, holding my phone and look into it screen, our last picture together. 

Something changes after our broke up, i dare to save her phone number in my contact as Suzy sunbaenim. 

This is ridiculous and absurd, how could this happened, my beautiful and sincere first love story ended with dramatic ending.

 " Love isn't working for us " that sentence, that mad and sad but true sentence. 

" Magnae, you'll stay at home? we'll going out, this is our last day before intensive practice for comeback, don't waste it." Baekhyun hyung come to my room and drag me out.

 " where are you going? I ask him while put my jacket.

 " playing." he reply me while pat my shoulder and leave me.

 I decide to go out from my dorm at night. I put my hat and masker. Walking alone like this at night is quite entertaining for me, as long there's no people who disturbed me. 

I know that sometimes people will recognized me and take my picture, but i don't mind. That's fine.

 I stop my walk in front of JYP building. 

Our dorm, my company and others entertainment company is located in the same area.

 I lift my head to that building, wondering if Suzy is here. 

I grab my phone from my pocket, i don't know what i was thinking, i send her a message.

 where are you? 

My first message for her in the last two months, i don't know if she'll read it or even open it.

 My phone is ringing, one new message. 

At home. why?

 She reply it, i smile unknowingly looking at the screen.

 One message from her and i'm happy, i still standing in front of the building, 

i was ready to continuing my walk when i see her, Suzy, walked by beside me..