About Me and Her Feeling

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

She finally talk and get up from her sit.
" after your members knowing our relationship, we just waiting for other people to realized it, sooner or later the media will know about us, our dating scandal."
She talk to me with husky and low voice.
" what are you talking about?"
" this news, this article, you being my bestfriend is so much better than you being my boyfriend."
" can you just stop thinking about other people and media? how about me? do you ever think about me?" i ask her again with low and deep voice.
" i..i." she seems pressured and stop talking
" I've been loving you for all this years, without concerning anything and anyone, just you, i only see you."
" I love you too, i do ." She start talking again with her husky voice.
" with all the things you've done, i don't think you do. I feel like i'm the only one who feel a heartbreak when we broke up." Now i talk without thinking because i'm so dissapointed by her.
" i feel it too."
" I'm letting you go, because i though that's the only way to protect you. But now, i don't know what you want, i'm not understanding you like i did before."
I'm ready to go out from her apartment when she hold my hand, her hand is cold and shaking. I'm pretty sure that she's crying behind that cap and sunglasses." I'm sorry." She talk to me and letting go of my hand after that.
I feel grateful that she's wearing the sunglasses, because i don't know if i can handle my heart if i see her crying.

 

I spend my night at dorm, my heart hurt and i feel sad this time. Euforia for our comeback not really hitting me. I just, i don't know what i feel right know.
Our comeback is postponed for a month. We spend our time mostly abroad, doing some fan meeting and showcase.
At that time, me and Suzy not contacting each other, news and article about us is slowly dissapeared, but now we're known as one of idol bestfriends which we're not.

 

Me and Luna always exchange email and called each other via skype. One day, she sent me an email about Suzy.

Sehun-a, how are you? how is your feeling?
I just read the news about you and Suzy, few days ago. I contacted her first and ask her about it.
She explained it, she's really bad and mad. You have the right to angry.
But Sehun-a, she's not doing well. She's not accpeting your anger well. I called her yesterday, she's crying hard.
But don't bother, if you come to her, it will make harder for her.
I just want to tell you that, for now maybe this is the best. I can't imagine what will happen to my precious idol friends, if you're scandal out to public.
A lot of people will have a hard time. Especially both of you.

I read that email, with another heartache. I know that i have a hard times because what Suzy did. But i'm not thinking how she handle it.
She's not accepting your anger well
That sentence struck me hard.

I wrote back to Luna.

I'm not fine, you know that. I'm dissapointed by her behaviour, i'm not talking with her for the last month.
I don't know how to react. Thank you for your concern, see me when you're back.