Sorry To Not Worry

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

i can't come to the hospital after that day. There's some news about Suzy's incident.
There's some article about how heroic i am to save her from fell hard. But the fact that entire nation know she's my bestfriend, That news not growing up into a rumor.
I really want to see her at the hospital, but my schedule is really tight so i can't make time for it.
After three days, i read it on the news that Suzy is getting discharged. How can she's not contacting me?
I come to her apartment right away.

" you're not answering my call? why?" i ask her when she's sleeping on her couch, she still looks sick.
" don't want to talk?" i touch her forehead, she's fine.
" why are you doing that?" she talk while turn her back, she's speaking not to my face.
" i'm afraid and worried." i talk with low voice, i understand why she's mad.
" do you know what happened after that?" Suzy talk to me still won't look at me.
" what? what happened?"
" i need to told my members and my manager the truth about our relationship," she talk to me with really low voice.
" really?" i feel surprised and slightly happy about this news.
" why exactly you did that?" suzy get up from her sit and speak to me with loud voice
" i'm  sorry." i just say sorry to her, she's try really hard to hide our relationship from people while i showed it to everyone.
" what should i do with you after this." suzy start talk to me with husky voice.
" why? what? i'm fine. suzy-ya." i sit beside her and hold her shoulder. She looks really afraid and worried.

I just stay there holding her, while she's start to cry. Both of us just keep our silence. I don't even know why she react like this.
She wipe her tears and lift her face to me.
" why you acting like that?" i asking her while ruffle her hair.
" i'm afraid, now too much people know about us. my members said that they're already heard rumours about us since last year, and now i'm dating you, they said people might be now about this already."
She talk to me while linking her arms to me.
" people? what people? which people?" 
" i have no idea."
" don't worry." I told her not to worry, but i'm worried by myself. People already know? what should i do about this?