I did it for you...

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

you must be really surprised, right? I'm sorry for doing this.
I think this is the best for both of us, for people around us.
I'm sorry, i really am.

I read that message, and that just make me feel more angry to her.
I decide to calling her, after the third try, she finally answering it.

" Where are you?" i talk to her with a deep voice.

" why do you want to know? I'm sorry but i can't meet you." She talk with husky and shaking voice.

" I need to talk to you."

" Sehun-a, i already said sorry, i'm sorry." She said sorry just make me feel more dissapointed on her.

" you think one text message can solve problem that you made?"

I can hear she take a deep breath in her silence.

" Just meet me first, or i'll find you and drag you by myself." i threaten her with those words.

" fine, just meet me at home." She hang up the phone first after talking like that.

 

I pressing the bell of her apartment, a few times.

Everytime i come here, i think i just feel worried and angry. Not even once i came here with a happiness.

She open the door right away and drag me in.

I look at her and i see her wearing a sunglasses and a cap. She's been crying, i know it.

" I told you not to read the hate comments." i sit on her living room and turn on the tv.

i see Suzy sit in front of me while look at me with those sunglasses.

" do you really hate me right now?" without i realized that words just come out from my mouth.

 Suzy seems surprised and shake her head.

" Tell me what happened,then?" I ask her again with my low voice

" Sehun-a, i'm planning all that things, they were my back dancer the one who come to us that night, i told people to tell the media so they can take picture of us."

She told me everythings while looking down and hold her hand tightly.

" you called the media?" i'm in shock, i was suspicious about the people, but i don't expect that Suzy is the one who called the media.

" I'm sorry." Suzy said sorry quickly and lift her face to me.

Now i'm angry and dumbfounded, she tricking me.

" who are you?" i talking to her while getting up from my sit.

" The things that you did is more awful than when i asked you to run away in my showcase." She still sit there and looking down.

" Just because, i told my members the truth, you did this?" I throw harsh word to her right now, i'm mad really mad.

" I did it for you.."