Knocked Door

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

In the morning, me and my members already busy in a salon for preparing this night performance.

 The public's hype is still in our group since last year, we receive so much award in the beginning of this year.

 Too much that can handle for a rookie. for my self, all this success is become a motivation but sometimes i feel pressured with it. Public and media's eyes always look at us, The general trend. 

" boys, you'll be performing near the end, just do it like the rehearsal, since this is the live show, do it well." The PD from the show come to us and give us an instruction for our performance. 

In the waiting room, i talk to my members, doing things and enjoy our spare time. Our manager is gone to grab some food, and there's only me with my members and some stylist noona. 

" Hyung, give me your charger, my phone is dead." I talk to Chen hyung when i realized that my phone is dead.

 " I'm using it, try ask someone else." He reply me with a low voice while focus on his phone.

 I'm too lazy for get up from my sit, so i just give my phone to my stylist. " Noona, hold it for me, just keep it until the performance end." I handling my phone to her and start to taking a nap on my sit. 

 

" Sehun-a, let's get ready." I woke up by the voice from my manager, i was told to prepare for the performance. 

We're attaching our mic and try to warming up our voice. 

I find a rundown in the table, i look at it and find Miss A's name in there. They already performed several minutes ago.

 " Sehun-a, Let's go!" We're doing our shoutout before going on stage and start to performing.

 At one part of the song, i catch a glimpse on the side of the stage, and i saw her. Suzy, standing there while focused her eyes to me. 

Maybe that just my imagination, maybe i'm delusional or i'm just imagining thing because i miss her so much. I don't know. 

We finished our performance and coming down from the stage, i give bow to all the staff while walking to our waiting room.

 " Sehun-a, i charged your phone, but i'm not turning it on yet, here take it." my stylist give me my phone when i arrive at the waiting room.

 " Oh, thank you noona." I said thanks to her and sit on the couch. 

" Oh Sehun, Ya! you read my one piece manga yesterday and not put it back on the shelf, right? " Suho hyung suddenly come to me and punch my shoulder several times.

 One piece? yeah right i forget about it. 

" I'm sorry, hyung! i'll arrange it again as soon as possible." I talk to him while smile and link my arms to his. 

When i talk with my members, we hear our door is knocked by someone, hardly and rushedly. 

People on the room seems surprised including me. 

My manager open the door slowly, when we saw someone in front of the door, everyone surprised and me? Shock.