The Best Choice

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

" i can't lose you again, i don't want to." she talk to me with low voice, i feel surprised and give her an intense gaze.
" i thought you kicking me away." i talk to her.
" i did, i really want to separate with you." she talk again with a low voice.
" but now i don't, you know the worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most."
She take a deep breath and cares my face.
" i don't want you to feeling that, i really want you to be with me, i do." she talk to me while smile.
" really? are you serious?" i still can't digest her words and keep blinking my eyes several times.
" i've been thinking, advantages and disadvantages about our relationship, i calculate everythings, i'm not like you who act before thinking."
" so?" i stare at her.
" There's so much disadvantages, like getting hate, losing fans, losing job, and everythings else." she talk to me while counting her finger and fix her hair.
" what about the advantages?" i ask her carefully with low voice.
" there's only one." she give me her finger and poking it to my cheek.
" what is it?"
" I'm happy for being together with you."
I can't believe what i hear, she doesn't feel likes Suzy, she looks like Suzy from our high school day a bright and cheerfull girl who always give me smile and courage words.
" really?"
" I lost you once, no. Twice or thrice? and i know how's that feel, i don't want to feel that anymore."
" But Suzy.."
She's linking her arms on mine and stare at my face.
" I know what will i lose, but at least i have you to gain."
" Are you serious? you must know that if you come to me, you can't escape as you wish."
I threatening her and talk with low voice.
" I'll never regret it, i even discussing it with my mother, and she said that you're worth it."
" but i was going to break up with you?" i talk to her and i can see her pout her lips.
" you still want to break up with me? i even kissed you, you gonna be a real jerk if you do that."
" Ya! about that kiss, do you kiss like that on the drama too?"
" don't you know? that's even hotter and ier."
She talk while grin to me.
" really? waaaah, i feel unfair."
I can't help but smile seeing her, maybe this is finally the answer of our love, we lose things, but at least we still have each other.
This is the choice i made, and i know this choice is not the wrong one.