I Am The Man Who Can't Be Moved

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I reach my phone and start calling Suzy.
" Hello?" I hear her voice, she doesn't seems recognized me. I change my phone number a week ago.
Hear her voice after a long time is enough to know that she's fine.
I was ready to hang up the phone, when she call my name.
" Sehun." I can't talk to her, i don't know what to say, so i just hold my breath at holding my phone tight.
" don't say anything, just hear what i want to say." She take a deep breath

" I want to talk to you, but i can't reach you." She talk to me with low and deep voice.
" that's fine if you still mad at me, but you mad to miss a's Suzy, and i want to talk to you as Bae Suzy today."
I can hear she laughing at the phone, how i miss that laugh. I stay quiet.
" I've been wondering how you feel after that stupid Suzy did things like that, i'm sorry on her behalf."
I keep my silence and think what should i said to her.
" do you remember, when we were in high school, when you beaten up while protecting me? after that day, i promised to my self that i'll never let you suffer again."
Now i start to hear she talk with husky voice.
" I'm sure, if you have a scandal in this era with anyone, you'll suffer. and i don't want that to happen."
i start to tighten my grip my heart is hurt again, hearing all these words.
" the point of this talk is, i just want you to know that my love for you is real."
I can't handle this anymore, i grab my jacket and hat. i'm out from my dorm.
" you can hate me, but don't doubting my love for you."
I take a taxi, while still holding my phone.

I just need to ride the taxi for 5 minutes to reach her apartment.
" Maybe this is the best for us, live our separate ways. i feel grateful  that i got to know you and your family."
Suzy is silence from her talk, i think she's having a hard time for telling me all this things.
" I saw your comeback on tv , you look good, i'm proud of you. I never said that right? when you achieve an award, i'm getting jealous at you."
The taxi now stopped in front of her apartment, i open the door and come in. I ride the elevator, try to reach her.
" Sehun-a, thank you for listening me. I'm sorry for everythings, Good bye."
" Open the door." I talk to her on the phone when i finally reach her front door.
" what do you mean? what door?"
" This door." I knock on the door.

She open it right away, i can see her in front of me. She looks really beautiful but tired. she still holding her phone while stare at me.