Not So Bad After All?

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snJyzElZQn8&feature=related 

Jonghyun stood there in the middle of the garden singing. His voice floated towards you like an angel's. You closed your eyes and felt his emotions in his singing. The song was very sad and his voice played out the story perfectly.

You were so wrapped up in the song that you didn't notice when Jonghyun stopped singing. He turned around and saw you standing there with your eyes closed.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jonghyun asked as he moved towards you. Your eyes sprung open and they got wide as Jonghyun lifted his hand up. You winced, thinking that he was going to hit you but instead he gently wiped your cheeks with his thumb. It was then that you realized you were crying.

No words came out of your mouth. You just stared at Jonghyun. *I didn't know he had such a beautiful voice. I can't believe that just his voice could make me cry. Is he worried about me? Maybe he's not so bad after all.*

Jonghyun smirked and you immediately responded with a scowl, as if it was a natural reaction for you. "Wow, I didn't know my singing was so good that it'd make you cry. I'm pretty awesome, aren't I?" He said smugly.

"Yeah right. I started crying because your annoying voice was hurting my ears." You retorted. *Wait, why did I say that? That's not what I really think but for some reason I just can't compliment this jerk.*

Jonghyun began leaning his face closer to you and you moved back in response. He grabbed your shoulders to stop you from retreating. He had a glare on his face and you glared right back at him. Jonghyun kept leaning towards you and you couldn't move away. His face was centimeters away from yours. You could feel his breath and you unconsciously glanced at his lips.

He noticed and smirked. Then he brought his lips next to your ear and whispered, "Do you wanna kiss me that badly?". Your face turned red from anger and embarassment as you kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He yelped in pain and collapsed on the ground.

"I would never want to kiss you! You freakin dinosaur!!" You yelled as you ran towards the house. You could hear Jonghyun yelling back at you, "Don't call me a dinosaur, damn it! I in hate you!". You chuckled to yourself, happy that you found another way to annoy him. "I love you too!" You yelled back, smirking.

*Not so bad after all? What the hell was I thinking? Just because he has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard doesn't mean he's a good person.*

Right before you were about to go inside, you noticed something in the trees. Taking a few steps back slowly, you looked up at it. Your eyes scanned the tree carefully and sure enough, there was a person there. The branches were covering most of their body so you couldn't make out who it was.

They seemed suspicious so you stealthily made your way towards the tree.