SM's New Rookie

Undercover Princess

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8rQEFLlHo&feature=related 

You woke up and found yourself in your room at the agency. You also felt something wrapped around your waist. You glanced over to see Jonghyun sleeping next to you with his arms tightly hugging your waist. Your eyes widened and you pushed him off the bed. He landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jonghyun snapped as he got up and rubbed his sore . You glared at him and got out of bed. "Why were you sleeping in my bed?" You snapped back.

Jonghyun's face fell as he remembered that you still thought he wasn't your boyfriend. However, he quickly regained his composure and brightly smiled at you. "Sorry, I'll just go to my room then." He said before walking out. You stared after him, puzzled. *What was that about?* You thought hard about it for a few seconds, then it clicked. *Oh yeah! He's supposed to be my boyfriend. I feel kinda bad that I snapped at him like that.*

You decided to brush the thought away till later and went to take a shower. After a short shower, you went to your closet and threw on some random clothes. Your phone rang and you opened it up to find a text from your dad. It said, 'You're in charge of training the rookies until you're fully recovered.'

Sighing, you threw your phone on your bed and went out into the hall. Walking through the halls, your mind drifted off and you tried to recollect any memories of you and Jonghyun. However, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't remember anything.

Without realizing it, you were already in front of the training room. You opened the door and your jaw dropped. "Hello _____-ssi!!" BEAST said, as they bowed to you. "Hey." Jonghyun said cooly. You gawked at him. "What are you doing here?" You asked, bewildered.

A smirk appeared on Jonghyun's face. "Say 'Hello' to your new SM rookie." Jonghyun said. You were still confused so Doojoon stepped up to explain. "Jonghyun has decided to become a spy. Your parents are going to add Jonghyun to SHINee but he still needs basic training first  and your dad thought that you would be able to train him best." Doojoon said.

Yoseob smiled and bounded over to you. "Hi _____-ssi! We missed you! While you were gone we had to endure super tough training from DBSK. They're scary! Especially Changmin-hyung, he was really strict." Yoseob pouted. You chuckled and ruffled his hair. Yoseob beamed happily and tried to cuddle with you like a puppy. 

Jonghyun scowled and pulled Yoseob away by his collar.  Yoseob tugged himself out of Jonghyun's grip and glared at him. "Don't touch me rookie!" He snarled. Jonghyun glared back. "Don't try and cuddle with my girlfriend." He growled.

Yoseob's eyes widened and he turned to look at you. "He's your boyfriend?" He asked. You bit your lip, not sure of what you should say. Jonghyun's face fell because of your hesitation to answer. "See. She didn't say anything so she's not your girlfriend." Yoseob said smugly. He stuck his tongue out at Jonghyun. Junhyung smacked him on the head. "Stop being so childish. And don't be mean to the new rookie." He said.

Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Come on! Let's start training!!" He exlaimed. The other BEAST members followed Yoseob and waited in the center of the room. You started walking and met Jonghyun's eyes as he started walking towards the others too. You mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to him and he gave you a small smile. You still felt guilty about what happened and decided to apologize to him again after training.

Clapping your hands together, you shouted, "Alright then rookies! Just because I've been gone for a while doesn't mean I'll go easy on you! Now hurry up and do 100 push-ups!" The rookies quickly got into the position and began to do push-ups as you counted. Kikwang smiled gleefully. "I'm so glad your back! DBSK had us do 250 push-ups!" He complained. 

You walked over to him and smirked. Kikwang's eyes widened as he stared at you and did his push-ups at the same time. "W-why are you smirking like that?" He stuttered. Without warning, you sat on Kikwang's back. He collapsed from the weight. "Did I tell you that you could stop? Keep going!" You yelled. Kikwang groaned and pushed himself back up, with you still sitting on his back.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung snickered at Kikwang's pain. You noticed and raised your eyebrows. "Is there something wrong over there?" You asked. Their eyes widened and they vigorously shook their heads. However, you got off of Kikwang's back, much to his relief, and walked over to the pair.

Junhyung, Yoseob, and Doojoon chuckled as they waited for you to torture the pair. Instead, you gestured for them to lay down. Once all of they were laying on their stomachs, you lay on their backs. Now, you were weighing down all 6 members of BEAST. "Good, now do 30 more push-ups." You ordered. The six of them grunted and began their push-ups simultaneously. Jonghyun was the only one that was not being weighed down.

Junhyung noticed this and grumbled to himself, "That damn . Favoring the new rookie." You heard him but decided to ignore it. *Besides, I'm not tall enough to weigh Jonghyun down too.* After the 30 push-ups, they all collapsed on the ground. You rolled off of them and stood up.

"Ok, now partner up and practice your martial arts. I wanna see what you've learned while I was gone." You said. The boys immediately got into pairs. Jonghyun was the only one without a partner. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and you giggled. You waved him over and he quickly walked over to you. 

"I guess this means that I'll have to be your partner. Do you know how to fight?" You asked. Jonghyun shook his head, embarrassed. You laughed and he glared at you. "I'm a prince! I've never had to learn how to fight, I always thought there would be people to protect me." He said, trying to defend himself.

You were laughing still, "You're a guy though! All guys know how to fight." Jonghyun grew furious and he pushed you down. You landed backwards and your eyes widened in surprise when Jonghyun landed on top of you. His face was centimeters away from yours. Your heart started beating rapidly. 

Your gazed locked with his. Then his gaze lowered to your lips. He started to lean in slowly, you squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for his lips to touch yours. Right when his lips gently grazed yours, a voice called out to you two.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?! Get away from her!" Yoseob roared. Jonghyun quickly backed up and got off of you. Yoseob charged towards him but Junhyung easily stopped him by picking him up by his collar. Yoseob growled as he kicked his legs, trying to break out of Junhyung's grip.

Your face was a deep shade of red. "Training is over for today!" You said, before quickly rushing out of the room.

*That damn er.* Jonghyun glared at Yoseob before following you. He looked from left to right, trying to decide which way you had gone and decided to go left.

He made his way through the halls and found a flight of stairs. He went up the stairs and opened a door that led to the roof. A smile lit Jonghyun's face when he saw you standing there. Your arms were spread out and the wind lightly ruffled your hair. Jonghyun stood there for a moment, admiring your beauty.

You had your eyes closed as you just let the wind blow on your cheeks. Your mind wandered back to what happened at the practice room only moments before and your cheeks heated up again. Unconciously, you moved your hand and you touched your lips. You could still feel Jonghyun's lips on yours. It was a light feeling that caused your heart to speed up.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you were pulled backwards. Your back collided with Jonghyun's chest. You involuntarily flinched at the sudden contact but quickly relaxed.

"Did you remember anything yet?" Jonghyun whispered. You sadly shook your head. "No, I'm sorry. I'm trying as hard as I can." Jonghyun nodded sympathetically. "It's alright. Maybe this will help you remember." He said.  Before you could react, Jonghyun turned you around and pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened for a second but then they slowly closed and you wrapped your arms around Jonghyun's neck to pull him closer. He hugged your waist tighter till there was no more space between your bodies.

The two of you pulled away when you were out of air. Jonghyun gazed at you, waiting to see any sign that you remembered anything. He was disappointed to see you shake your head again. *The kiss felt so familiar but I still can't remember anything. There are only fuzzy images and muffled voices.* You felt a weight in your heart.

Jonghyun hugged you again and then he pulled you down. You sat down on the ground, puzzled. Jonghyun smiled and lay down. You were confused and didn't move. "Just lay down." He said. You lay down next to him and Jonghyun immediately grabbed your hand. He intertwined your fingers with his and held your hands up. "Do you remember this?" He asked gently.

You stared at your hands and an image came into your mind.

Jonghyun smiled and drew tiny circles on the palm of your hand. You giggled at the ticklish feeling. "So how was our first date?" He whispered quietly. "It was fun." You replied truthfully. "Even though we're at a hospital?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, even though we're at a hospital." You said.

You smiled at the memory. "I remember our first date." You said. Jonghyun turned to face you. "Really?" He asked, hope evident in his voice. You grinned. "Yeah. We were at the hospital after you had gotten stabbed." You replied. Jonghyun beamed brightly. *It may not be all of our memories together, but at least it's something.* He pulled you into a tight embrace and the two of you eventually fell asleep together.