Awake

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urel17i-SWs&feature=related 

You opened your eyes to see a white ceiling. *Where am I?* You felt something in your hand and you turned to see Jonghyun's hand in yours. A smile brightened your face. *He's alright.* Reaching out, you gently his cheek. He was sleeping peacefully. He still looked a little pale but you could tell he was recovering quickly.

You realized that you were wearing a hospital gown and there was an IV in your arm. Haneul and her parents were sitting in a corner of the room. They were all deeply sleeping. The sun was shining brightly in the room and it beamed down on Jonghyun's face. Pulling the IV out of your arm, you got out of the bed and pulled the blinds down, blocking Jonghyun's face from the sun. Satisfied, you decided to take a walk around the hospital.

You found your clothes folded neatly. They were dry so you changed into them and walked out into the hall. Your eyes widened when you saw SHINee sitting outside. They looked up at you when you walked out. Key rushed over to you. "Are you alright?!" He asked worriedly. You nodded. "I'm fine. But why are you guys here?" You asked curiously.

"Onew and Minho were watching the house last night. When the ambulance came, Onew was panicking. He thought that Haneul had gotten hurt so he called me and Taemin. The four of us checked around the house to see if the attacker was nearby but we couldn't find him." Key said.

"Then we decided to go to the hospital to check on Haneul but when we got there, we found out that her brother was the one who had gotten hurt. We got to the hospital just in time to see you being wheeled on a stretcher too." Minho said.

"We were all worried that you had gotten seriously injured. But Taemin was worried the most. He was almost in tears." Onew said, smiling slyly. Taemin's face turned red. "Hyung! That's not true!" Taemin yelled, covering his face.

You laughed lightly and went over to Taemin. He looked up at you and you bent down and hugged him. His face turned even redder and the other SHINee members snickered. "Thanks for worrying about me Taemin." You said gratefully.

"Hey! We were worried too. Don't we get a hug" Key asked, pouting. You chuckled and hugged each member. When you hugged Key, he pulled you onto his lap. "Gotcha! You're mine now!" He yelled. You pushed yourself off of him and then kicked him off his chair. Key landed on his . "Ow. That hurt." He pouted. You smiled and pushed his forehead. "Don't be so erted and maybe I won't hurt you." You said smugly.

He crosses his arms and huffed. Everyone laughed at his childish behavoir. "Anyways, how's Jonghyun?" Onew asked. You gazed through the window, into the room with a warm smile. "He's alright. He's a little pale, but I can tell he'll wake up soon." You said.

Taemin noticed the look on your face and a heavy feeling came over his heart. *Did something happen between her and Jonghyun? Why does she have that look on her face?* He was about to say something to you when a nurse walked by. "What are you doing out of bed? You need to rest." She scolded you. She pulled you back into the room and you protested but she ignored you. She made you get back in bed and put the IV back into your arm.

SHINee watched you from the window. You smiled at them and waved. They smiled back and began to walk away. They couldn't be seen by the Kims so they had to leave before any of them woke up. Taemin sighed heavily. Minho looked at him curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't know. It seemed like _____ is in love with Jonghyun. She had this look on her face when she looked at him." Taemin replied. Minho smirked knowingly.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He said. Taemin looked bewildered. "No I'm not!" He yelled. Minho just chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Our maknae is in love." He said.

"I am not in love with ______. There's only one girl I'll ever love and she's dead because of me!" Taemin yelled, tears b in his eyes. Minho looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry... But you have to get over her someday. You can't blame yourself for her death." Minho said. *Taemin may not know it himself, but he is in love with _____. He's just stuck in the past. I hope that _____ isn't in love with Jonghyun. Taemin needs _____ or else he'll keep blaming himself for Eunsung's death.*