Executing the Plan

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sJg6ms3I2c&feature=related 

SHINee picked you up in their car. You looked out the window sadly and tried to run through the plan to get Jonghyun off your mind. *First, Taemin and I enter the building. We find U-KISS and lure them out. They'll chase us and we'll lead them out to the park where Key, Minho, and Onew will be waiting to attack. Then, we'll all team up and finally take down U-KISS and the mission will be over. And I'll never see Jonghyun again...* You chuckled to yourself. *No matter how hard I try, I can't get him out of my mind.*

Taemin watched you. You looked as if you had lost everything and it hurt Taemin's heart to see you like that. *I didn't want her to be like this. If I really love her, then shouldn't I want her to be happy? Why am I so selfish?* Taemin reached out and patted your shoulder gently. You turned to him and smiled weakly.

"Are you ready for this?" You asked, trying to distract yourself from thoughts of Jonghyun. Taemin sadly smiled at you. "Yeah, but are you ok? Did you really make the right decision for yourself?" He asked. You replied almost too quickly, "Yes, I'm fine. I want to do this. Being a spy is my life."

Before Taemin could say anything else, Onew parked the car. "We're here you guys. Time to start the plan." Key said. You nodded and got out of the car. You looked at the massive building in front of you. On the outside, the building looked like any normal business building. But on the inside, it was an elite headquarters for spies.

You and Taemin walked into the building. You tried to look casual as you walked past several NH spies. They had never seen you before because your parents tried their best to keep you secret. However, Taemin had to wear a hoodie to cover his face. SHINee was a well known group that all spy agencies knew of. Some agencies envied them, while others resented them.

You focused on quickly leading the two of you through the halls towards U-KISS's room. One person was walking by. They did a double take and looked at you and Taemin again. The person went up to you and grabbed your shoulder. You turned towards them, shocked. Kyung's eyes widened. *That's the girl that punched Jaehyo. She's from SM. I gotta tell U-KISS.* He was about to run away, when you grabbed him and punched him in the face.

Kyung was knocked out from the blow. You didn't know what to do with him so you opened the nearest door and threw him inside. Then you and Taemin darted down the hall.

You quickly maneuvered through the halls and found U-KISS's room. You looked at Taemin. "How should we do this?" You asked nervously. You knew you were supposed to get them to follow you but you hadn't thought of how you would do that. Taemin shrugged. "I say we improvise." Once he said that, he reached for the door knob and swung the door open before you could protest.

Your jaw dropped. *What did he just do?! Now what are we supposed to do?!* U-KISS peered through the door and their eyes widened when they saw you and Taemin. Soohyun, being the leader, reacted quickly and yelled, "Go get them!"

All 7 of them stood up and charged towards the door. Taemin grabbed your hand and started running, dragging you along. "Run faster!" He yelled back at you. You picked up your pace and ran next to Taemin. U-KISS was right behind you two.

*I'm not gonna let them get away this time.* Soohyun thought. He was too blinded by revenge to question why you guys were there in the first place.

You ran into several people on your way out of the building but you ignored them all and kept running. Finally, you burst out the front doors. Taemin and you began to run in the direction of the park.

------

Jonghyun snuck into the building after you two. He watched how stealthily you and Taemin maneuveured through the halls. *What are they doing? Why are they being so secretive?*

Many people gave Jonghyun weird looks as he tip-toed through the halls several feet behind the two of you. He stopped when he saw you and Taemin stop walking. His eyes widened when you punched a guy and threw him into a random room. *WTF?! Why the hell did she do that?!*

Jonghyun was about to go up to the two of you but changed his mind. *I wanna find out what's going on and I feel like following them is the best way to do that.* He continued following you until you reached U-KISS's room. He couldn't hear what you two were saying but quickly flattened himself against the wall when Taemin threw the door open and started running back towards him.

Jonghyun watched the two of you run past, followed by 7 angry-looking guys. He still had no clue what was going on, but he chased after the 9 of you anyways.

--------

You pulled out your phone and dialed Onew's number. "We're here!" You said. "Alright, let's finish this." Onew replied before hanging up. Taemin and you ran through the trees and stopped at a clearing.

Your hand went down to your waist to clutch the gun that was hidden there. You turned and faced U-KISS as they soon caught up. Onew, Minho, and Key waited until all the members were in the clearing, then they stepped out from behind them. U-KISS was trapped from both sides.

*Damn, they had this all planned out. Well, if they want to fight then we'll fight.* Soohyun thought. In a flash, both groups all had their guns out and pointed at each other. "We're not going to let you get away from this fight alive." Soohyun said, glaring at Onew.

Onew had a serious look on his face, "We're not planning on dying." He said firmly. Tension radiated between the two leaders. Taemin spotted the guy who had taken away everything from him. Eli felt a stare on him and turned to meet Taemin's intense gaze. The two glared at each other. *He's the one who killed  Eunsung. I'm going to get my revenge today.* Taemin thought.

Kevin, Kiseop, and Dongho glared at Minho and Key. *These two killed Alexander and Kibum.* Dongho thought, gripping his gun tighter. *I swear that I will avenge my hyungs. I'm going to kill these two with my own hands.*

You could feel the tension in the air. *Is there something more between these two groups besides their rivalry?* Your eyes met with Hoon and AJ's. You couldn't understand the look that you saw, it was like a mixture of fear, anger, confusion, and something else. Your hands felt sweaty as you pointed the gun at Kiseop. Everyone was frozen in their positions, waiting for one side to make the first move.

Jonghyun was hiding behind a tree, sitting on the ground. He tried to take deep breaths but he was panicking. *What the hell is going on?! Why are they all pointing guns at each other? I have to get Heeyoung away from here before she gets hurt.* He got up and was about to go out into the clearing when he heard a gun shot.

--------

thanks for all the birthday wishes you guys! it made me really happy :-)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, things are getting pretty intense lol ^_^