Who Are You?!

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQOr6WCqMA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

The Kim's limo arrived at the house around midnight. Kevin was anxious to get out. This was the perfect oppurtunity to complete the mission.

"Heeyoung-ah, let's go." Haneul said as she pulled on Kevin's wrist. Kevin followed along behind her. Jonghyun watched them walk away. *Is it just me or does Heeyoung look a little different?* Jonghyun thought to himself. He jogged to catch up with the two of them.

"Why haven't you taken off your mask yet?" He asked Kevin. Kevin stopped walking abruptly. *, I can't take off this mask right now. I need to complete the mission.*

"Umm, heh." Kevin said. *I need to act like a girl. I hate this.* "I don't know. I just don't feel like it right now oppa." Kevin said, trying to act girly and cute. He looked at Jonghyun to see if it worked but was scared to find Jonghyun scowling at him.

"Who are you?!" Jonghyun asked. Kevin didn't know what to do. He panicked, grabbed Haneul's wrist and started running away with her into the house. "Yah! Come back here!" Jonghyun yelled. He ran after them.

Kevin looked around the huge, long halls. *Why is this house so big?!* He heard Jonghyun behind them and kept running. He went over to a random door, opened it, and went inside.

"Heeyoung-ah? Why are we hiding in the closet?" Haneul asked. "Are you really Heeyoung?" She reached up to pull his mask off but Kevin grabbed her wrist first.

"I'm sorry." Kevin whispered as he pulled out the knife hidden in his sleeves. Haneul's eyes widened in fear.

---------

You woke up to the feeling of someone shaking your shoulders. "Kevin! Wake up. We're back." You heard a voice say. You opened your eyes and saw a guy staring at you. *Kevin? Oh yeah, these guys thought I was someone else. Well, time to kick their asses.* You thought to yourself as you got out of the car.

You adjusted your mask. You were about to punch the guy who had woken you up but he grabbed you and started pulling you. "Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go." You yelled. The guy ignored you and pulled you inside the building.

"Kevin, is it just me or did you get lighter?" Eli asked. You struggled but his grip was too strong. "I'm not Kevin! Now let me go!" You yelled.

"Come on, don't be like that. I know you're angry at us but Soohyun-hyung called for a meeting." Eli replied. He opened a door and pushed you inside. You saw 5 other guys already in the room. One of them was standing up and the others were paying close attention to what he was saying. When you and Eli walked in, all their heads turned to look at you.

Your eyes widened as you recognized Kiseop. *What's he doing here? And where is 'here'?* You looked around the room and saw a poster that said U-KISS on it. *U-KISS?! That means I'm in the NH Agency building. I gotta get out of here.*

"What took you two so long?" The guy standing up asked. "Sorry Soohyun-hyung. Kevin wouldn't wake up." Eli replied as he glared at you. Your lip curled up into a snarl as you glared back.

"It's alright. Sit down." Soohyun said. Eli sat down next to Kiseop. You stood there awkwardly. "Whats wrong? Just sit down." Soohyun said firmly. You sat down far away from the others. They looked at you strangely. Soohyun cleared his throat. "Anyways. Today was a failure. We were unable to find the princess. So, we'll carry out the back-up plan." He said.

*Princess? Are they talking about Haneul?* You thought. "Kevin!" Your head shot up and you looked around for the person who spoke. "Why are you still wearing your mask?" Hoon asked.

You didn't know what to say so you stayed silent. "Yah! Answer me." He yelled. "I-i don't want to take it off yet. It's a cool mask." You said. They didn't seem to believe you as they all gave you strange looks.

"Just take it off." AJ said. He reached to pull off your mask but you sprang up and darted for the door. Before you could get there, someone grabbed you around the waist and dragged you back. "No!" You yelled, trying to get away.

You were pushing and punching the guy who was holding you and was caught off guard when another guy pulled off your mask. Your eyes widened. They all froze and stared at you. The guy who had been holding you let you go and his jaw dropped.

Before they could do or say anything, you quickly sprinted towards the door. This time, you were able to open the door and run out. You had no idea which way to go so you ran off in a random direction. U-KISS hadn't moved until they heard the door slam. They realized you had run out of the room and dashed off in pursuit.

The guys looked left and right but didn't see any sign of you. "Split up! She's from SM so don't let her get away!" Soohyun yelled. They split up, 3 of them going one way and 3 going the other way.

You panted as you ran down the endless halls. *Why is this place so big?!* Frustrated, you decided to hide. Quietly opening a random door, you slipped into the room. You closed your eyes as you shut the door and sank to the floor from exhaustion. *How did I get myself into this mess?* After a few more seconds, you opened your eyes to look around the room.

However, you were shocked to see 7 boys staring at you wide-eyed. *.* You thought. Then you saw Jaehyo. You stood up staring at him. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

Jaehyo noticed the look in your eyes and slowly started backing up. "Who is she?" Taeil whispered to Zico. Zico shrugged. "Why is she looking at you like that?" Kyung asked Jaehyo.

"Ahn Jaehyo, you ing liar! You were a part of NH Agency all along. You were trying to hurt Haneul! I'm gonna murder your !!" You shouted as you leaped towards him.