Collapsed

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbZp9KXgYI&feature=related 

Jonghyun was rushed into the emergency room. Haneul and her parents were in the waiting room. All of them had worried looks on their faces. Mrs. Kim was in tears and her husband did his best to comfort her but he felt shaken too.

Haneul stood in the corner, expressionless. She was terrified. Nothing bad had ever happened to Jonghyun before. She had never seen him injured before and seeing him so pale was a frightening sight to her.

Jonghyun was still standing in the eternal darkness. He decided to walk forward but no matter how long  he walked, nothing changed. It was still empty. He collapsed onto the ground, too tired from walking.

His eyelids grew heavy and they started to close. "I'm really sleepy. Maybe I'll just take a nap." He mumbled to himself. His body felt lighter. His thoughts grew fuzzy. "Yeah, I'll just go to sleep..." He slowly began to drift into a deep sleep.

"He's going into a critical condition!" The doctor yelled. The reader beeped one last time before the line flattened. "Quick! Give me the defibrillator!" The nurse quickly handed it to the doctor.

"Clear!" He yelled as he rubbed them together and pressed it against Jonghyun's chest.

Jonghyun felt a shock go through his body, waking him up from his sleep. *What the hell? I was trying to sleep.* He tried to ignore the shocks. *Just let me sleep dammit.* Slowly, he started drifting into that deep sleep again.

-------

 

You ran as fast as possible yet no matter how hard you ran, the hospital didn't seem any closer. Everything was blurry and your legs burned but you urged your legs to keep going.

The rain kept pouring down, drenching your clothes and making it harder to run. It seemed as if the whole world was ending. But finally, you made it in front of the hospital doors. You burst through the doors and quickly asked where Jonghyun was. The worker at the desk told you he was in the emergency room and you ran there as fast as you could.

When you got there, you collapsed onto the ground in front of the door. Listening closely, you could hear the doctors and nurses frantically talking. "He's going into critical condition!" You heard the doctor yell.

Your eyes widened and you desperately tried to pull yourself up. Your hands clawed at the door, trying to get inside. It was no use though. Gathering all the strength in you, you yelled. "Kim Jonghyun! Don't you dare die on me! I-i... I love you! So don't even think of dying!" And with that, you collasped onto the ground again, drifting into unconciousness.

-------

Jonghyun was just about to fall into his final slumber when he heard a voice. But not just any voice, it was yours. " Kim Jonghyun! Don't you dare die on me! I-i... I love you! So don't even think of dying!" He heard you yell. His eyes shot open. *Did she just say that she loves me?* 

Jonghyun struggled to get up but his body wouldn't allow it. His eyelids were falling closed no matter how hard he tried to keep them open.

"I love you!" Echoed in his head.  *That's it. I can't die. I have to get up. I love Heeyoung too, so I can't die.* With that thought, the doctors pressed the defibrillator to his chest one last time and Jonghyun's heart began to beat again.

"His heart is beating again!" One of the nurses yelled. The doctor sighed in relief. After doing some final checkups, they decided to move Jonghyun into a different room. However when they opened the door, the door hit your body that was collapsed on the ground.

The nurses gasped. "Quickly, go get a stretcher!" The doctor yelled. The nurses brought a stretcher and lifted you onto it. "This must have been the girl we heard yelling." The doctor said. "Put them in the same room." The nurses nodded and wheeled you and Jonghyun into the same room.

Haneul and her parents stood up when they heard you yell. Then they went out of the waiting room to see you and Jonghyun being wheeled away towards a room on stretchers. Haneul's eyes widened. "What happened to Heeyoung?!" She yelled.

A doctor came over to her and calmed her down. "Don't worry. It's just exhaustion. She'll be fine." He said, reassuringly. Haneul sighed in relief.

"What about Jonghyun? Is he gonna be alright?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly. The doctor smiled. "He'll be fine. We stitched up the wound but he lost a lot of blood so he'll need a lot of rest." Mr. and Mrs. Kim both sighed happily.

The three of them followed the nurses into the room that you and Jonghyun shared. The both of you were placed side-by-side and you were both in a deep sleep. Haneul smiled and went over to the two of you. *They look so peaceful right now.*

She held your hand and Jonghyun's hand. Then she placed your hand in Jonghyun's hand. She went over to a chair by her parents and fell asleep in it.

Unconciously, you and Jonghyun both smiled when Haneul placed your hands in each others.