The First Attack

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBtHOAKTTw 

You shot up in bed. You heard a scream from the room next to you. As quick as lightening you had a knife in your hand and you rushed out of the room.

Silently, you creeped towards the door. You heard another scream. Kicking open the door, you rushed in. Haneul was backed into a corner, eyes wide with fright. She looked at you when you came in. Her eyes were filled with fear. You could see her entire body trembling.

There was a figure standing over her with a knife wielded over his head. He was about to bring it down on Haneul but you swiftly threw the knife at him. It flew straight into his shoulder. He yelled in pain and grasped the knife that was now in his shoulder. He yanked it out and glared at you.

Blood was oozing down his arm now. He grimaced in pain. *, who is this ?!* He thought angrily to himself. Before you could tackled him down, he jumped out the window. You ran over to the window and looked down.

He was nowhere in sight. You glared into the darkness, confused. Then you went back and turned your attention to Haneul.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you anywhere?" You asked, concerned. She started sobbing now. You had no idea what to do so you just wrapped your arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"It's ok. He's gone now. I won't let him hurt you." She shook again. You felt sad, it hurt to see her this way. "Shh, I'm here. Don't cry."

After what seemed like half an hour, Haneul's sobs stopped and she began to breathe evenly. You took this as a sign that she was asleep. You lifted her up and placed her in her bed.

First you checked to see if there were any injuries. Satisfied that there were none, you pulled the covers over her. Then, you closed the window and locked it. *I should probably stay here for tonight. In case that guy comes back.* You sat in a chair, fully alert. *I will not let anything happen to Haneul.* So, for the rest of the night, you sat in the chair awake.

-------

The guy had quickly gone back to his headquarters. He met up with the rest of the group. They worriedly ran over to him. "What happened? Who did that to you?" They asked. He grimaced in pain. "Some girl threw a knife at me. Don't know who she was." One of the members quickly grabbed the first aid kit and began to treat the guys shoulder.

The leader of the group curled his fist angrily. He punched the wall. *Damn, it must be SM Agency. Those bastards always get in the way. Well, I'm not gonna let them get in the way this time. I swear I will take down anyone that gets in my way.*