Soohyun

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpxvV5y_-Wg 

You woke up in your bed. Puzzled, you looked around the room. *How did I get in my bed? Wait. Damn it! I fell asleep.* You quickly ran out of your room and nearly broke down the door to Haneul's room.

Haneul looked up, surprised. Rushing over to her, you checked to see if she was injured in any way. "Are you alright?" You asked. She smiled warmly, "I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me ______." She gratefully smiled at you.

Relief came over you and you plopped down onto her bed. "So, how did I get back into my bed?" You asked her as you stared up at the ceiling. She giggled, "Jonghyun-ah carried you. I woke up and found you asleep in the chair and I thought you looked uncomfortable so I asked him to bring you back into your room."

Your eyes widened in shock. *That jerk Jonghyun actually carried me into my room? I have to remember to thank him later.* Haneul got up and moved towards the door. "You want to go have breakfast?" She asked. You didn't realize how hungry you were until your stomach growled. Haneul must've heard because she let out a giggle. You looked down, your face turning red from embarassment.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go change first." You said. Haneul nodded and went to the dining hall. You made your way back to your room. After taking a quick shower, you picked out an outfit that your mom had packed for you. It was a dress but it wasn't as elegant as the other one. It was more of a summer dress. You were about to slip on the heels again but changed your mind. You did not want to go through that torture again. You tossed the heels and grabbed a pair of slippers.

Once you were satisfied with your outfit, you headed towards the dining hall. On your way there you saw Jonghyun. Red flooded your cheeks, how were you going to thank him when you practically hated him? This was embarassing. He was walking in front of you and hadn't noticed you yet.

Gathering up courage, you tapped on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at you. Then he smirked. "What is it?" He asked, still smirking. You wanted to punch that smirk right off his face but that wouldn't really be thanking him. So, you took a deep breath. "Thankyouforcarryingmebacktomyroomlastnightandthankyouforbuyingmeicecream." You said quickly and in one breath.

Jonghyun blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what you said. After a few more seconds, a look of understanding came on his face. He smirked even wider, "No problem. You know, you're pretty heavy. You should stop eating like a pig." He chuckled when he saw your eyes widened. Knowing that you would probably attack him, Jonghyun fled towards the dining hall.

You sprinted after him, seering in anger. *That's the last time I'm ever gonna thank that jerk.*

-------

Soohyun had been sitting in his office for hours. He was still furious over the new rookie's failure. Soohyun was the owner of NH Agency. He was also the leader of the spy group U-KISS. He was a cold, strict, tough person. He did not accept failure.

He received the assasination mission for Princess Haneul. Thinking it would be easy, he handed it over to the rookie spy group Block B. However the member that went on the mission, Kyung, failed. They had reported that there was a girl that seemed to know how to fight living with the Kim's. She had thrown a knife at Kyung and it hit his shoulder.

Although he was frustrated, Soohyun decided to give Block B another chance at the mission. The girl didn't seem like too big of a threat. But if they failed this time, then U-KISS would take over. "Hey Kevin, go get me Block B's leader." Soohyun called out. Kevin, who had been waiting by the door hoping that U-KISS would get the mission, entered the room. "Block B's leader? Why" He asked curiously.

"Because I'm giving them one more chance at this mission." Soohyun said. He looked at Kevin who was still standing by the door. "What are you still standing there for? Go get Block B's leader." He said in a cold voice. Kevin nodded and quickly went to go find him.

A few minutes later, Kevin came back with Zico, Block B's leader. Zico nervously walked towards Soohyun while Kevin left to go hang out with the other U-KISS members. "Do you know why you're here?" Soohyun said, without even glancing at the rookie spy.

Zico swallowed nervously, "N-no sir." Soohyun hated failures and he was feared throughout the agency. "I"m giving your group one more chance at the assasination mission. But if you fail again, then you don't want to know what will happen to you and your group." Zico's eyes widened and he gulped. "Leave." Soohyun said, waving his hand at Zico.

Zico bowed and quickly ran back to tell the others.

------

Jonghyun still had a smug look on his face. He had made it to the dining hall before you could catch him and kill him. He sat down at the table as far away as possible from you. You glared at him as you walked in the room.

Sitting down at the table, you put some pieces of bacon and eggs on your plate. You ate slowly and as princess-like as you could get. But the smell of the bacon was intoxicating and you had to try your hardest to not shove the bacon into your mouth. You took small, delicate bites in order to show Jonghyun that you could be like a princess.

Jonghyun just ate his own food, amused at your attempts to see lady-like. He could tell that you wanted to scarf down all the bacon so badly. He enjoyed seeing you struggle with yourself.

------

SHINee had taken a good look around the castle and found out the best places where an assasin could sneak in. They began to devise a plan to watch these points in shifts.

Taemin was sitting on a tree branch and let out a yawn. He may have looked tired and unattentive however he paid attention to every thing he saw and heard.

He heard voices and he immediately looked towards the source. He saw a guy running by. It must have been the Kim's son, Jonghyun. Then a few seconds later, he saw you sprinting by. Although you went by so fast, he could still see you clearly.

Taemin smiled. He saw that you looked furious as you ran after Jonghyun. He also noticed the dress you were wearing. Even with an angry face and a simple summer dress, you still looked beautiful.

------

Block B was finalizing their plans. The next attack would come soon. And they were not going to fail this time.

------

Hello~ i'm done with another update! i hope you guys like it ^_^

please leave a comment! ^__^