Discovered

Undercover Princess

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93z_J1OwcWg&feature=related 

You slowly made your way towards the tree, careful not to make a single sound. The person in the tree must not have noticed you since you were right at the base of the tree and they were looking at the house.

You grabbed onto the lowest branch and began pulling yourself up as quietly as possible. You finally made it up onto a branch behind the person. *Okay, I'm up here so now what do I do?* You thought. *Well if I stay like this any longer they'll probably turn around and find me. This is a stupid idea but here goes nothing.* And at that thought, you jumped from your branch and skillfully tackled the person out of the tree.

The both of you were falling down, branches scratched you along the way. Right when you were about to hit the ground you managed to throw the person and they landed with a loud thud. You, on the other hand, rolled onto the ground safely.

"Ow!" You heard a familiar voice yell. You looked over at the person you had tackled and you gasped in surprise.

"Lee Taemin! What are you doing here?" You asked. Taemin was rubbing his back as he looked towards you. He had a scowl on his face but his expression changed when he saw you. His eyes widened in shock. "I asked you what you were doing here, so answer me." You said forcefully.

"I-i-i was, umm, I...." He stuttered. You stood up, moving towards him angrily. Taemin had heard rumors about what happened to people who made you angry. They were all frightening and the person always ended up in the hospital. Even the strongest man in the agency got taken down by you. Not wanting to experience your anger, Taemin got up and dashed away.

You started chasing after him, quickly catching up to him. The two of you ran out of the gates and up the street. Taemin ran towards a house and tried to open the door but it was locked. He began pounding on it with his fists.

"Hyungs! Help me! ______ saw me and now she wants to kill me!" He yelled. You caught up just as the door opened and Taemin slipped inside. He quickly locked the door. You tried to open the door and kicked it in frustration.

"Hey! Lee Taemin, open this door right now! Why the hell were you at the Kim's house?" You screamed at him. "Did my parents send you?! Open the door or I swear I will break it down!!!" At that, the door slowly opened to reveal a surprised and frightened SHINee.

Your eyes widened, "All of SHINee is here? Why?" Key gently grabbed your hand to calm you down and you shot him a glare, making him quickly let you go.

"We're sorry ____-ssi but your parents gave us this mission. Why don't you come in and sit down and we'll tell you about it." Key said, gesturing for you to go inside. The other SHINee members followed after you.

"Here, sit down." Onew said, patting a spot on the couch. You sat down and the other members sat down too.

"So, explain to me why I saw Taemin sitting in a tree watching the house." You said. The four of them looked at each other uncomfortably. Your parents had been afraid that you'd find out and get angry. "What are you waiting for? Don't just look at each other, somebody say something!" You said, louder, quickly getting frustrated.

"Ok, I'll tell you." Taemin said. All eyes turned towards him now. "Your parents gave us a mission. The mission was to protect Princess Haneul and to look out for her attackers. If we found out who the attackers were then we would take care of them." You looked up at the ceiling, lost in thought for a moment.

"Does that mean my parents don't think I can protect Haneul-ah?! So they sent you to help! I don't need help protecting her." You said, your eyes flaring in anger.

"No thats not it _____-ssi. Your parents trust you. They said that since you were protecting Haneul, the thing we would have to worry about is finding out who the attacker is. Since you're busy protecting Haneul, we'll be the ones that get rid of the bad guys." Key said.

"Really? They trust me?" You asked. All four of them nodded. You couldn't help but smile to yourself after hearing that. "Have you found out who it is yet?"

"We think that it's NH Agency. They sent out their rookies first but I took care of them." Key smirked. You looked at him, confused.

"Wait, was there an attack? When?" You asked.

"Yeah, there were two of them. But they didn't get inside. I stopped them before they could even get near Haneul." Key said.

"I think there was actually three of them." Taemin said. All of you looked at him curiously. "Well, I saw _____-ah bump into a guy that was standing in front of the door. The two of them left together but I saw him signaling towards the other two. I'm pretty sure they were trying to distract ______-ah so that they could kill Haneul."

Your jaw dropped. *Jaehyo was just trying to distract me? He was one of the people sent to kill Haneul? I am so stupid.* You ruffled your hair in frustration. "I'm so stupid!" You yelled, causing the others to jump in surprise. "I can't believe I talked to one of the people trying to kill Haneul. That's it! The next time I see that guy, I'm gonna kick his !"

SHINee sat there, shocked, as they watched you rant. They had no idea what to do or say so they let you continue ranting for a minute. Once you were done, you took a deep breath. "If you ever see those NH guys again, call me." You said. You got up and started walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Taemin called to you. You stopped and turned towards him. He seemed shocked by his own outburst. "Umm, do you wanna stay and have dinner?" He asked.

"Sorry, but I have to go back. Nobody's watching Haneul right now so she could be in danger." You said and started moving towards the door again.

"Minho-hyung and Onew-hyung can go watch the house!" Taemin said. Minho and Onew gave him a look.

"Why us!? Can't you make Key-hyung do it?" Minho asked. Taemin glared at him and Minho glared back. Onew tapped Minho's shoulder. "It's ok. We can go but we'll just make Taemin work extra hard tomorrow." Onew said. Minho nodded and the two of them left.

You were still standing by the door awkwardly. Key noticed and smiled at you. He came over and grabbed your hand. "Don't be shy! You wanna help me make dinner?" He asked. You nodded slowly and smiled back at him. Taemin pouted as he watched you and Key walk to the kitchen hand-in-hand. *Why is hyung holding her hand? He barely even knows her.*

Key looked over at his shoulder and saw Taemin pouting. He smirked. *Our maknae is so cute when he's jealous.*

"Lee Taemin! Don't just sit there. Start setting the table." He said. Taemin sighed and got up.

--------

Hello everyone! how did you like this chapter?

hehe soon there will be more action so please keep reading ^_^