Nice to Meet You

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRe8jxxfEfM&feature=related 

*______? That name sounds familiar for some reason. Oh well, it doesn't matter.* Kiseop thought to himself. He had been intrigued by you since he got to the ball with the others. You looked absolutely stunning in your royal purple dress. *I wonder who she is.*

"Would you like to dance?" He offered, holding out his hand. You looked at it hesitantly. "It's ok. Just follow me and you'll get it." Kiseop said. For some reason, you couldn't refuse him. You took his hand and the two of you went on to the dance floor.

You started off a little uneasily but you trusted Kiseop and followed his steps and eventually you got it. The two of you gracefully danced around the dance floor. You were actually enjoying the ball right now. Kiseop was a very nice person.

After a little bit more dancing, the two of you got tired and sat down at a table. You and Kiseop talked for a while and you felt very comfortable around him.

He was looking around the hall for someone and you stared at his face. Even though he was wearing a mask, you could still see he was very handsome.

You were still mesmerized by his face when he turned around to face you. "What? Is there something on my face?" He chuckled. You snapped out of your daze. "N-no. Sorry I was just spacing out." You replied. Your face was red but it was a good thing it was dark and you were wearing a mask.

"Who were you looking for?" You asked. "I was just looking for my friends." Kiseop replied. *I wonder how everyone else is doing. It's going to be hard to find the princess since everyone is wearing a mask.* Kiseop thought. He spotted Eli walking around and waved to him. Eli saw and started making his way towards you guys.

You watched Eli as he made is way over. Once he stood in front of you guys, Kiseop introduced you two. "This is my friend Eli. Eli, this is ______." Kiseop said. The two of you shook hands. You smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you Eli-ssi."

He smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too." *______? I've heard that name somewhere before. Damn, I can't remember where I've heard it.* Eli thought. "Have you seen Kevin?" Eli asked Kiseop. Kiseop shook his head. "No. Why? Is he missing?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been looking for him but I can't find him anywhere." Eli said, scratching the back of his head. Kiseop gestured for him to sit and he did. You looked at the time and the ball was almost over. You rubbed your sore feet. *I ing hate heels. Maybe I'll go change now.* You stood up and the two guys looked at you.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now." You said. Kiseop couldn't help but feel disappointed but he smiled. "Ok then. Maybe we'll see each other again." He said. You bowed to them and walked away to find the bathroom.

Before you went into the bathroom, you looked around to check on Haneul. You saw that she was talking with a few of her friends so you went into the bathroom.