Hiding

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZJ2_nkVqKY 

You leaped towards Jaehyo and knocked him over. He landed on the ground hard. You picked him up by his collar, stood him on his feet, and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground again and your foot crushed his chest.

"Listen closely, Ahn Jaehyo. If I ever see your face again, I will kill you." You said, menacingly. Then you looked at the 6 other boys, glaring at them. They froze in fear. "And you. If you ever try to hurt Haneul again, I'll kill you too." You threatened. Then, you walked out of the room. Block B remained frozen in shock.

You looked down the hall and saw three shadows approaching. You turned to go in the opposite direction but saw three people coming from that direction too. You didn't want to go back into the room so you decided to fight. You picked a side and ran towards that one.

Dongho, Kiseop, and Hoon were running down the hall and heard footsteps rapidly approaching them. They rounded the corner and were taken by surprise when you leaped into the air and kicked Dongho in the chest. He landed on the ground with a grunt. Hoon and Kiseop were frozen in shock.

Before they could react, you ran past them down the hall. "Yah! What are the two of you standing there for?! Go after her!" Soohyun yelled as he came charging down the hall. Kiseop and Hoon snapped out of their daze and dashed off in pursuit.

You sprinted down the hall, hearing rapid footsteps behind you. You rounded a corner and quickly slipped into another room. This time, the room was empty and you sighed in relief. You slid against the door and sat on the floor. Several footsteps rushed by the door. "Where did she go?" You heard a voice say. "I don't know. Let's go this way." Another voice said. Then, you heard the footsteps going farther away.

 Taking a deep breath, you looked around the room. There was a bed in the corner with a nightstand next to it. A bean bag chair was in another corner of the room. You stood up and walked towards the nightstand. There was a picture of a U-KISS on it. You picked it up and looked at it.

You knew four of the members names but you didn't know who was who. *Kiseop, Eli, Soohyun, and Kevin. I wonder whose who.* You thought curiously. Placing the picture back where it was, you sat down on the bed. "I'm just gonna stay here until they think I'm gone." You murmured softly to yourself as you laid down and closed your eyes. *I'm so tired from all this running. I think I'll take a short nap.* You thought before you drifted off into a deep sleep.