Jonghyun Meets SHINee

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5nIC1EofA  

The next morning Jonghyun woke up with the sun shining brightly on his face. He blinked a few times to get used to the brightness. He quickly turned to look at you but you were still in a deep sleep. Your chest rose and fell in even breaths. Jonghyun's face fell, you still looked extremely pale. He reached out and gently your cheek that felt as cold as ice.

Sighing, he stood up and stretched. His body ached from sleeping in a chair all night. Jonghyun was about to sit back down when he spotted something outside the door. Curious, he walked over to the door and peeked out the window. His eyes narrowed when he saw four bodies laying on the ground in the hall. *Who the hell are they? Why are they sleeping outside of Heeyoung's room?*

Slowly opening the door, Jonghyun stepped out of your room and gently shut the door behind him. As he stepped into the hall and got a better look at the four people, his eyes widened in recognition. *They were at the forest.* Jonghyun knelt down next to one of them and peered at his face. The guy had very feminine features that Jonghyun recognized right away. *It's that Taemin guy.*

Jonghyun glared at him. *How does this guy know Heeyoung? What's his relationship to her?* While Jonghyun was busy glaring at Taemin, he didn't notice that one of the bodies behind him got up.

Key rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched his arms. He blinked once and glanced at all the members. His eyes widened and back-tracked to Taemin. He tilted his head as he saw Jonghyun crouching in front of Taemin, glaring at him. *Whose that? And what's he doing?*

Key quietly tip-toed over to Taemin and Jonghyun. When he got closer to the two of them, he heard Jonghyun whipering angrily. "Who the hell does this guy think he is? Why would he sleep outside of MY girlfriend's hospital room as if they were friends or something." Jonghyun said bitterly.

Key chuckled to himself. *This guy is interesting.* Key cleared his throat loudly. Jonghyun jumped slightly. He turned around slowly to see Key staring down at him with an eyebrow raised. "Hello. My name is Key. And that guy you're whispering to is Taemin. What's your name?" He asked.

Jonghyun stood up and awkardly rubbed the back of his head. "My name is Jonghyun." Key stuck out his hand and Jonghyun shook it. Key tried to peer through the window of the door. "How's _____ doing?" He asked.

Confused, Jonghyun cocked his head to the side. "Who's _____?" He asked curiously. Key remembered that Jonghyun didn't know your real name so he said, "_______ is who you know as Nam Heeyoung." He replied. Jonghyun's eyebrows raised. *So Heeyoung's real name is _____? She has a pretty name. It suits her.*

"Ok, then who are you guys? Why the hell were you sleeping outside of _____'s room?" Jonghyun said. Key smiled and gestured for Jonghyun to sit down on a bench. The two of them sat down and Jonghyun looked at Key expectantly, waiting for his answer.

Key took a deep breath before explaining everything. He told Jonghyun about SHINee and their mission, and he told him about you and your mission. Jonghyun nodded and slowly took in all the information. It was hard to believe at first but seeing the battle in the forest made it easier for him to believe that they were spies.

"So, since I told you all of this I have to kill you now." Key said nonchalantly with a smile on his face. Jonghyun's eyes widened in fear. "What?! K-kill me? But I swear I won't tell anyone." He stuttered. Key laughed loudly. "I'm just messing with you. I won't kill you as long as you don't tell anyone." He said.

Jonghyun sighed, relieved. *My girlfriend is a spy? That's awesome.* Jonghyun smirked and Key watched him, amused.

Onew got up and stretched, reaching his arms up towards the ceiling. Minho and Taemin started to get up too. They all heard Jonghyun and Key talking to each other and turned to look at them. "Key, who are you talking to?" Onew asked while stifling a yawn.

Key gestured towards Jonghyun and said, "This is Kim Jonghyun, Haneul's twin brother. Jonghyun, these are my friends. That's Onew, Minho is over there, and you already know Taemin." Onew waved, Minho nodded, and Taemin glared at Jonghyun.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. Thanks for helping to take care of _____." Jonghyun said. "It's alright. Anyways, how is she?" Minho asked.

"Do you want to go in and see her?" He asked. All four of them nodded and followed Jonghyun into the room. Key gasped. "My poor _____!" He exclaimed as he ran over to your bed. He grabbed your hand and held it tightly. Onew and Minho walked over and stood by your bed. "She looks so pale and lifeless." Onew said sadly.

Taemin felt a sharp pain in his heart. *I hope she wakes up soon.* He slowly walked over. He reached out and your cheek. His eyes widened when he felt how cold your skin was.

Jonghyun came up and pushed Key away. "Hey, let go of my girlfriend's hand." He snarled. Key pouted but moved out of the way. Jonghyun sat down in his chair as he softly gazed at you. *She still doesn't look any better. When will she wake up?* He noticed Taemin touching your cheek. He looked at Taemin's face and grew furious at how he was looking at you. His eyes were filled with concern and he looked deeply in love. Jonghyun pushed Taemin's hand away.

Taemin was shocked by the action. "What was that about?!" He snapped. Jonghyun glared at him. "Don't touch my girlfriend." He said forcefully. Taemin was about to punch him but Minho reached out and grabbed his wrist. Taemin glared at Minho but put his fist down.

Just then, the nurse came in to check on you. She ushered the boys out of the room. They all tried to look in through the small window and shoved each other out of the way. The nurse finished what she was doing and wrote some things down on a clipboard. She walked towards the door and the five boys quickly moved away from the door.

The nurse came out and was about to walk away. Jonghyun stopped her. "How is she? Do you think she will wake up soon?" He asked, concerned. The nurse gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry but I can't say. Her condition doesn't seem to be getting any better. We'll just have to wait and see." She said, before walking away.

Jonghyun's face fell. He walked back into the room and SHINee followed after him. He sat down in the chair and held your hand. "Come on ______. I know your real name now. You have to wake up so you can hear me call you by your real name. Wake up, please." His voice broke and he choked back his sobs. He angrily blinked away tears that threatened to fall. *Please, God or whoever is out there, please don't take her away from me.*