Planning

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkYIeOyo7s 

It had been about three weeks since U-Kwon and B-Bomb failed. Soohyun paced around the room. If they were going to be going against SHINee, then they needed a good plan. He also needed a way to take care of you. Since SM sent you to protect Haneul, he thought that you must be pretty tough.

"Hyung, here's that information you wanted." Eli said as he handed a file to Soohyun. Soohyun nodded. "Thanks Eli. you can go now." Eli bowed and left.

Soohyun opened the file and took out its contents. There was a picture of you and all of your information was there. He began skimming through it. "So she is the daughter of the two top spies in SM. That's interesting." He said. He chuckled to himself. "She's going undercover as a princess for the mission? That's very intriguing."

He then walked to the door. His plan was in mind and now he had to tell the others.

Walking through the halls, he passed by several of the training rooms. He glanced in them as he passed them and saw all the different groups training. There were some people throwing knives, shooting targets, or sparring in hand-to-hand combat.

Finally, he made it to U-KISS's room. When he walked in, Kevin and Eli were sparring. Eli dodged one of Kevin's punches and swiftly brought his fist towards Kevin's face. Kevin leaned backwards just in time and narrowly avoided the attack. He then backed up a bit. They stood and stared at each other, both in fighting poses. Kevin charged forward and caught Eli off-guard by kicking him square in the chest and used Eli as a board to kick off into a back flip. Kevin landed gracefully on his feet while Eli landed on the ground with a loud thud.

The others laughed at Eli and Kevin smirked before he walked over and helped Eli up. Then the 6 of them turned their attention towards Soohyun. He had a smile on his face and the 6 of them relaxed. *Hyung's in a good mood. I bet he has a plan for the mission.* Dongho thought.

Soohyun walked over to Kevin and Eli. He patted Kevin on the back. "Nice job Kevin. And Eli, how could you let Kevin take you down like that? He's like, half your size." Soohyun teased. Kevin smiled and Eli pouted. Whenever Soohyun was in a good mood, he seemed like a completely different person than he usually was.

"So, I have a plan." Soohyun said as he clapped his hands together. All 7 of them gathered around in a circle as Soohyun told them his plan.

"That's a really good plan hyung." Hoon said. The others nodded their heads in agreement. "Yeah, we'll be able to take down SHINee and they'll have no clue what hit them." Kiseop smirked.

"Why don't we go into the large sparring room and practice hand-to-hand combat for a bit? There's only one member of SHINee who really uses hand-to-hand combat so it'll be easy to take down the others if we're good at it." AJ suggested. The other members thought about it and nodded. The 7 of them headed off towards the room.

------

AJ and Dongho were back-to-back. The other members were in a circle around them. Hoon came at AJ with a few swift punches and 
AJ blocked them with his arms. He attacked back with a strong punch of his own but Hoon caught it. He grabbed AJ's arm and twisted it behind his back. Dongho turned around and saw. He jumped into the air and kicked Soohyun, who had come at him from behind. When he landed, Dongho did a spinning kick and knocked Hoon off his feet. Dongho then grabbed AJ and practicallly threw him.

AJ flew threw the air and landed in front of Eli and Kevin. He leaped into the air and did a spinning kick. He caught Eli and Kevin off-guard and they both flew back at the impact. AJ then landed on his feet gracefully. He smirked. Kiseop was the only one standing now. AJ and Dongho moved around Kiseop in a circle.

Kiseop watched the two of them carefully. When AJ tried to do his spinning kick again, Kiseop slid under him and AJ landed with his back facing Kiseop. Before AJ could turn around, Kiseop was already right behind him. He grabbed AJ and flipped him over and AJ landed on his face.

Dongho and Kiseop were warily moving around in a circle, not taking their eyes off the other. The defeated members sat on the sidelines and watched. Dongho and Kiseop were the best fighters in the group.

In a flash, the two of them were in the center of the circle, taking turns punching and blocking at unhuman speed. Sweat ran down their faces and bodies at the tough workout. They went at it for another minute and neither of them seemed to be tiring out.

Until one time, Kiseop saw an opening. He dodged a punch from Dongho by spinning around him. They were back-to-back for a second before Kiseop brought both his elbows into Dongho's back. Dongho grunted in pain and fell forward. Kiseop stood in the center of the circle, triumphant.

The others clapped and Kiseop bent down and helped Dongho up. "You won this time hyung, but next time I'm gonna win." Dongho smirked. Kiseop chuckled, "Ok then maknae, you just keep saying that and maybe you actually will win." Dongho pouted. Kiseop pinched his cheek. "I'm just kidding. You almost had me back there. That one punch was close." He said.

After the sparring, U-KISS went to their separate rooms to rest.  They needed to practice everyday but they also needed their rest if they were going to take down SHINee.

---------

I'm sorry that you and SHINee aren't in this chapter at all but you guys will appear in the next chapter! ^_^

And I'm also sorry if my description of fighting is absolutely horrible, i've never learned how to fight. i learned everything i know about fighting from action movies, especially Jackie Chan movies hehe

Who else loves Jackie Chan? lol X-D he is awesome haha

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! please leave a comment :-)