Gone

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS3vDviJz-Q 

Jonghyun woke up the next morning to find that you were gone. He sat up and looked around to see if you were around. His eyes widened and he began to panic. *Where did she go? She was acting a little strange yesterday morning. Please don't let her be gone. She's probably inside.*

He got up and ran into the house. He sprinted through the halls and stopped in front of your door. He knocked on it and waited. His heart was pounding in his chest. Jonghyun opened the door and went inside. You weren't there. He quickly checked your closet and found it empty. *Why are all of her clothes gone?*

Jonghyun dashed out of your room and knocked on Haneul's door. "Yah! Do you know where Heeyoung is?!" He yelled. Haneul opened the door and glared at him. "I am your noona, you know." She said. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Just tell me if you now where she is." He demanded.

"Wasn't she with you? I thought you guys had a date yesterday and she stayed with you for the night." Haneul said, raising an eyebrow. Jonghyun ran a hand through his hair in exasperation. "I know, but when I woke up this morning, she was gone." Haneul's eyes widened. "She's gone?!" She asked.

Jonghyun nodded, "She took all of her stuff too. I'm going to go look for her around town. You look around the house and ask any of the workers if they saw her." He left and Haneul went out to go search the house.

Jonghyun jogged through the streets, calling your name. People stared at him as if he was crazy but he didn't care. He would go crazy if you were really gone.

While he ran, he tried calling you but you didn't answer. Jonghyun soon collasped onto his knees, his heart filled with agony. *She couldn't just disappear like that. She can't be gone.* Tears started to fall down his cheeks. He got up and continued searching. Although now, he started to lose hope. He stumbled around, blinded by his tears.

It felt as if his world had left him. Jonghyun let out a frustrated shout. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" He clutched his chest. Then, as all hope was leaving him, he looked up and saw you. *There she is! That is her right?* He didn't question himself anymore and ran towards you.

Before he could reach you, a car pulled up in front of you and you got inside. The car sped off. Jonghyun ran behind it, calling your name but you didn't hear him. He felt exhausted from running but pushed himself to keep going. *I'm not going to lose her like this.*

He pursued the car until it stopped in front of a building. You got out of the car. Jonghyun was about to call your name again until he saw Taemin step out too. His eyes widened. *Isn't that the guy from before?* Jonghyun hid behind another building and watched you and Taemin enter the building together. *What's she doing with him?* Jonghyun silently followed you two into the building.