Escape

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=021FQrGDoB4 

You opened your eyes and sat up quickly. *Where am I? Oh yeah, I'm at NH Agency.* You thought. Then you remembered your dream.  *Was it true? Is Jonghyun really dying?* But before you could think more on it, the door to the room burst open.

Kevin stood there, gasping. Then he noticed you and his jaw dropped. *Who is this girl and why is she in my room?!* He didn't say anything and the two of you just stared at each other.

"Yah! Kevin, how the hell could you fail?!" You heard a voice yell. *.* You thought. Soohyun appeared behind Kevin and his eyes widened when he saw you. "You! This is where you've been?! Kevin go grab her. She's from SM." He yelled. Kevin lunged towards you but you jumped off the bed and darted past him.

You tried to get through the doorway but Soohyun blocked the way. *Damn him.* You thought. You started to charge at Soohyun but Kevin came from behind you and grabbed you. "Damn it! Let me go." You hissed.

Kevin tried pulling you back into the room but you leaned forward then brought your head back to slam into his forehead. Kevin fell backwards unconcious. You rubbed the back of your head then looked at Soohyun.

He had a snarl on his face. He threw out a punch at you but you dodged it and uppercut him in the chin. Soohyun's neck snapped back and he fell onto his back.

Before he could get up, you sprinted out of the room. You dashed past people in the halls, not caring who saw you. You frantically searched for the exit.

After a few more minutes of running, you found it. *Finally. Now I have to go to Jonghyun.* When you got out of the building, you saw that it was raining. However, you kept running, not caring whether you were drenched with rain. All you wanted was to see if Jonghyun was alright.

Your legs started burning from running but you ignored it. You made it to the house and saw that all the lights were off. One of the maids was walking out. You ran up to her. "Where's Jonghyun?! Is he alright?" You asked.

"He's at the hospital. He se-" The maid said but you didn't hear the rest as you started running towards the hospital. Black dots jumped in your vision and you blinked to make them go away. You felt lightheaded and dizzy but you shook it off.

You saw the hospital and you forced your legs to move faster. *If he dies, it'll be because of me. If I hadn't changed into that suit then none of this would have happened.* Tears were threatening to fall but you wiped them away. *Please let him be alright.*