Awake

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RP9ecYCSR4&feature=related 

It has been two weeks and you still had not woken up. Jonghyun stayed by your side everyday. He only left to go home and shower and he would never be gone for more than an hour.

SHINee came by to visit every few days. They moved out of their house and went back to headquarters after completing their mission. They had also told your parents what had happened to you. Your parents came by to visit right when they heard the news.

So far, you were getting better slowly. Jonghyun was holding your hand that felt warmer than what it was two weeks ago. A small smile came on his face. *She's getting better. I hope she wakes up soon.* He was gazing at your face when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He called.

Taemin opened the door and stepped inside. The two of them nodded at each other. Jonghyun stood up to leave. "I'll be back soon." He said before he walked out the door to go back home and shower.

Once Jonghyun had left, Taemin sat down in the chair next to your bed. He reached out to gently graze his finger across your cheek. He smiled as he felt the warmth of your cheek. *I think she'll wake up soon. I hope I get to be the one she sees first when she wakes up.*

Although Taemin and Jonghyun were on good terms now, they weren't necessarily friendly with each other. Taemin was jealous of how Jonghyun could always stay by your side. Some days he would come and find Jonghyun sleeping with his head resting next to your hand. Taemin's hands would curl into fists as he watched, anger and jealousy burning inside.

"Why did it have to be him?" Taemin whispered quietly. "Why couldn't you have loved me instead?" He held your hand and squeezed it gently.

"I love you." He said, wishing that you could hear him and be able to answer his feelings. "I'm so stupid for realizing my feelings too late." A wave of sadness rushed over him as a lone tear slid down his cheek.

"Do I just have bad luck with love? The first girl I loved died, and now I lost you to another guy." Taemin had his eyes closed as he felt his heart wrenching in pain. But his eyes shot open when he felt your hand twitch in his. He stood up in surprise, still holding your hand.

Taemin's heart filled with hope as he stared at your face, waiting for you to open your eyes. And sure enough, a few seconds later, your eyelids fluttered and you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a few times in confusion then your eyes locked onto Taemin.

"H-how are y-you feeling?" Taemin stuttered, unable to believe you were awake. Your eyes filled with warmth as you and Taemin gazed into each others eyes. "I'm alright. I've been better." You said softly, your voice slightly hoarse.

Taemin beamed brightly. "Hold on! I'm going to get the doctor. I'll be right back." He said before rushing out the door. Moments later, the doctor came in, followed by Taemin. The doctor walked over to you and looked at the readings on all the machines.

"How do you feel?" The doctor asked. "I'm fine." You said. The doctor wrote a few things down and nodded. "Do you remember everything?" He asked.

You nodded. "My name is Shim _____. I'm 18 years old. My parents work at SM Agency." You replied. The doctor nodded again, satisfied with your answer. "Alright then, I think in a few days you'll be able to go back home." He said, smiling before he left the room.

Taemin couldn't contain his happiness. A large grin came on his face as he sat down in the chair. "That's great! You'll be able to go back home soon." He exclaimed. You smiled warmly at him and stared at his face. Taemin looked confused. "Is there something on my face?" He asked.

You shook your head. You were about to say something when the door burst open and Jonghyun came in. His eyes brightened when he saw you and he quickly went over to you. He threw his arms around you and pulled you into a tight embrace. Tears of happiness glimmered in the corners of his eyes.

"I'm so glad you're awake! Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?!" He said. A look of confusion flashed on your face for a brief second before you slowly wrapped your arms around him too. Jonghyun let go of you and gazed at your face. He started to lean in to kiss you when you pushed his face away.

His eyes widened. "What? Why did you push me away? Is there something wrong?" Jonghyun asked, concern in his voice. You gave him a stern look. "Yes, there is something wrong. How could you try and kiss me in front of my boyfriend." You said.

Both Taemin and Jonghyun's eyes widened this time. "What do you mean? I'm your boyfriend." Jonghyun said, his voice trembling slightly. 

You shook your head and pointed at Taemin. "No you're not. Taemin is my boyfriend."

-------

Cliff-hanger! >_<

^_^ hope you guys liked this chapter and please don't forget to leave a comment!

thanks for reading!