Back Home

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI 

You and Jonghyun had been discharged from the hospital after about a week. Jonghyun's parents had sent the car to pick you guys up. However, you felt like walking so you and Jonghyun walked on the sidewalk back home. You were holding hands, swinging them back and forth in between you two.

You passed by several shops but you were uninterested in them. Jonghyun stopped in front of one. "I think this would look good on you." He said as he pulled you into the store. He brought you over to a case that had jewelry in it. "I don't really like jewelry." You said.

Jonghyun picked up a bracelet and slipped it onto your wrist. He held up your wrist and looked at it. Satisfied, he called the worker over. "I want this one." He said as he handed him the bracelet and money. "What are you doing? I don't need jewelry." You said.

"Every girl needs jewelry." He replied, smiling. You rolled your eyes. The worker came back with a bag and handed it to Jonghyun. Jonghyun thanked him and walked out with you.

As the two of you started walking again, he slipped the bracelet onto your wrist. It was a pretty aquamarine color. A smile came on your face as you admired your bracelet. *I guess I'll wear it, since he bought it for me. It's actually really pretty.*

You made it back to the house and the two of you went inside. Jonghyun waved to you as he went to his room. You walked back to your room but stopped in front of Haneul's room.

You lightly knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Haneul opened the door. "______! You're back!" She said happily as she hugged you. "Shh, don't say my real name too loudly. You never know who could be listening. Only you and your parents are supposed to know, remember?" You said. 

Haneul sheepishly laughed."Sorry, I forgot. Come inside!" She said. You followed her into her room and sat down on the bed. You sighed in content. "It feels good to be back home." You said. *Wait, did I just say 'home'? I think I'm getting too attached to this place.* Haneul smiled, "Its good to have you back. The house was a lot quieter without you and Jonghyun arguing with each other."

You laughed, "Yeah, we're back now so I guess you'll hear us yelling at each other again." Then you turned serious. "So, did you see who tried to kill you that night? Was it a guy? Did he say anything to you? Where were you when he tried to kill you?" You threw out a million questions. Haneul was overwhelmed with all the questions. "H-hold on _____-ah. That's too many questions at once." She said.

"Oh sorry." You said. You looked at her expectantly. Sighing, she said, "It was a guy but I couldn't get a good look at his face. He kinda looked like you but he was taller. The only thing he said to me was 'I'm sorry'. And that was right before he tried to stab me with his knife. Oh and we were in a closet." You nodded, taking in all the info.

"Can you show me which closet?" You asked. Haneul nodded and led you out of the room towards the closet. When you got there, everything was clean. There was no trace of any struggle whatsoever. "Did the maids clean it all?!" You yelled. Haneul nodded. "Why would they do that? There could have been a clue." You said angrily.

Haneul was taken aback by your tone. You glanced at her. "Sorry." You mumbled. She shook her head, "It's alright."

You continued to observe everything, looking for anything that could lead you to who the attacker was. *It's probably that Kevin guy. I should go and talk to SHINee tomorrow about what we should do. Now that I know where their headquarters is, we can get rid of them.*

You stood up and turned to Haneul. "Well, it's getting late. We should probably go to bed now. Good night." You said, before briskly walking away.