First Date

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIslaQIXKgk 

Jonghyun woke up and looked around the room. His parents and Haneul had gone back home to change clothes. He turned his head towards you and a smile lit up his face. He reached for your hand and held it tightly. *I don't think I would be alive right now if it wasn't for Heeyoung.*

Jonghyun gazed at your sleeping face. *She looks like an angel when she's asleep.* After a minute, your eyelids fluttered and your eyes slowly opened. You turned and saw Jonghyun watching you with a smile on his face. Immeditately, a smile came on your face too. But of course, the sweet moment ended as soon as Jonghyun opened his mouth. "I know I'm hot baby, so you don't have to stare." He smirked. The smile slipped off your face and you flicked him on the forehead. "You're still the same jerk no matter what, aren't you? Besides, you were the one that was staring at me first." You said smugly.

Jonghyun scowled and rubbed his forehead. "That hurt. What kind of girlfriend hits her boyfriend?!" He yelled. You chuckled and replied, "Who ever said that I was your girlfriend?" Jonghyun looked at you in disbelief. "I heard you say that you love me!" He said.

You shrugged. "Just because I said that doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend. You never even asked me out. Wait, what do you mean you 'heard me'?" You asked. Jonghyun explained what had happened while he was in the emergency room. You tapped your chin thoughtfully. "So you heard me yell that while you were on the verge of dying?" Jonghyun nodded.

"Well, I'm still not your girlfriend." You said. "What?! Why not?" Jonghyun whined. You smiled, "Because you still haven't asked me out."

Jonghyun glared at you. "Fine. Will you go out with me?" He said. You smirked. "Yes I will." Jonghyun beamed at you. "Yes! We should go on our first date right now!" He exclaimed.

You gave him a weird look. "A date at a hospital?" You asked incredulously. He nodded. Jonghyun started to get out of bed. He saw his clothes on the table and picked them up. He went into the bathroom to change. You pulled the IV out of your arm again and started to get up too.

Jonghyun came out dressed in his normal clothes. He held out his hand and you took it. "We have to be careful. The nurse scolded me for going out of the room last time." You told him. Jonghyun nodded and the two of you sneaked out of the room.

The two of you walked through the halls, hiding behind things whenever nurses or doctors walked by. It made you and Jonghyun laugh at how silly you were for sneaking around like you were criminals.

There was a vending machine and Jonghyun pulled you over to it. "What do you want?" He asked. You looked at the selection and pointed to the chocolate bar. "I want that one." You said. Jonghyun smiled and put the money into the machine. He pressed the buttons and you watched as the chocolate bar came out but it got stuck.

"What? Dammit! Stupid chocolate bar! Come out." Jonghyun yelled as he hit the vending machine. You laughed. "Here, I'll do it." You said, as you stepped up to the machine. Cracking your knuckles, you punched the side of the machine and the chocolate bar fell down. Jonghyun reached in and grabbed it. He handed it to you. "You are really scary sometimes." He said.

You smiled and thanked him. "I'm just good at doing anything." You replied. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pulled you towards the stairs. You and him walked up the stairs and out onto the roof of the building.

There was a gentle breeze and the sun was shining brightly. It was hard to believe that it was pouring rain the day before. You and Jonghyun sat down on the ledge and stared out at the town. You opened your chocolate bar wrapper and was about to take a bite when Jonghyun leaned in and took one first. "Yah! That's mine." You said. Jonghyun smirked, "I'm the one that bought it so it's only right that I should have some too."

You couldn't help but smile brightly. You took a bite out of the chocolate bar and sighed in pleasure. "I love chocolate." You said. Jonghyun gazed at you. *I love you.*

The two of you took turns taking bites out of the chocolate until it was completely gone. You stuffed the wrapper into your pocket and gazed out towards the town again. Cars were driving on the road, couples were walking on the sidewalks.

You felt as if all you needed in the world was sitting right next to you. Being with Jonghyun right now, made you feel like an actual girl rather than a tomboy. You actually didn't mind the feeling, you enjoyed it. You rested your head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

Jonghyun smiled and drew tiny circles on the palm of your hand. You giggled at the ticklish feeling. "So, how was our first date?" He whispered quietly. "It was fun." You replied truthfully. "Even though we're at a hospital?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, even though we're at a hospital." You said.

The sun was beginning to set. "We've been out here for a long time." You said. Jonghyun nodded and pulled you off the ledge. The two of you lay down on the roof and looked up at the sky. "Do you think the nurses are looking for us?" You asked.

"Yeah, but I don't care. I wanna stay here." Jonghyun said. Eventually, you both fell asleep, your fingers intertwined with his.